Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Kubota ?

Yes had it for 13 years now, the best tool I ever bought, especially since I'm getting old fast. 

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

@dtel That boy has long fingers, a good memory and a good clock in his head. When his expression of the notes gets even better he will be famous!

It just amazes me to see kids play like that, complicated music and it has to be alot to remember not even counting the playing skills.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== hey, I had a 66 year birthday on Feb.6, 2019. And no one seemed to give a shitt so no, no one gets a day off —

66, and I thought I was old. :o I had no idea, if I am expected to pay attention I need advance notice. 

57 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Well happy belated Birthday richieb!  I'm taking the day off today in YOUR honor!  Again, Happy Birthday!  :) 

Yes Happy Birthday, I will also take the day off in your honor.  :emotion-19:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== hey, I had a 66 year birthday on Feb.6, 2019. And no one seemed to give a shitt so no, no one gets a day off —

And I had my 70th birthday on January 30th.  After all the blood, sweat, and tears I've given you would think someone would send a nice bottle of Scotch or even some Weller's 12😑

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

And I had my 70th birthday on January 30th.  After all the blood, sweat, and tears I've given you would think someone would send a nice bottle of Scotch or even some Weller's 12😑

You have to send the toaster before you can receive (something besides a toaster).

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Well happy belated Birthday richieb!  I'm taking the day off today in YOUR honor!  Again, Happy Birthday!  :) 

I'm on Permanent Weekend Standard Time and I never get a day off.... an hour here and there.

The fifth from the holidays is almost gone, I'll do a shot for each of "youse guys" each night the rest of the week!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

11 years ago I made a platform that connected to the trailer hitch of the jeep. We used it to go pick up mwm cabinets from a forum member in Georgia, we called it the redneck speaker carrier. :huh:

It was used only one other time for a trip and not used again so I decided to use it to make something for the tractor that would get used.

I thought we would get pulled over, but no.

mwm (3).jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

I use a generator to run one of those chainsaws on an extended pole for trimming branches and an electric hedge trimmer, I got away from the gas trimmers.

I usually just put the generator in the tractor bucket but then I can't use the forklift forks that replace the bucket which makes it much easier to move branches. So I decided to convert the unused speaker carrier to hold the generator still keeping the forks on the front. 

So I customized it, it still needs to be cleaned up, grinding sharp edges and stuff, but it works.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Actually....................................................We had one come off of the transport truck about a month ago.  Brand new factory fresh unit that is a sold order.  The check engine light came on during the pre delivery test drive.  It has a bad fuel rail sensor that comes made on to the fuel rail itself.  They're unobtanium.  I've gotten everyone I can think of at the top of the parts and service food chain involved but as of right now..........................no ETA.

=== a spankin’ fresh car with a part “unobtainable”? Huh? Well, it is a Dodge —!? So what are chances I have this unobtainable part?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, dtel said:

Might have become a design problem they found out later and they're working on a new part for all of them, just strange? Possible a recall if it shows up on many cars.

No telling.  It just blows my mind that someone somewhere can't find one for us.. I've had an entire engine pulled off the assembly line before and sent to me.  You'd think that a fuel rail would be easy.  We also do a lot of lifter replacements on Hemis.  I think that there are around 10,000 of them back ordered at this point.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, Tarheel said:

CC&C had a 5 year birthday on February  6, 2019🤗  Everybody gets tomorrow off!

7 hours ago, richieb said:

5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Mine was Jan 26th, a bunch of Aquarians 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Yes had it for 13 years now, the best tool I ever bought, especially since I'm getting old fast. 

It just amazes me to see kids play like that, complicated music and it has to be alot to remember not even counting the playing skills.

Kubota Tractor L Series Backhoe Sub-frame, - $125 hide this posting

image 1 of 4

3007.png3007.png3006.png3006.png3008.png3008.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

Kubota Tractor L Series Backhoe Sub-frame, excellent condition $125-
  • Like 3