Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

24 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Update.  Went over and sanded then drug some more mud across the patched area.  Looked like hell so I tore it all out!  Disgusted I'm now contacting handyman services😑

Go get a piece of sheetrock.  They make 2x2 ft pieces you can carry in the car.  Poke a hole in it and practice fixing it.  If you think you did a good job, take a light and lay it on the drywall so that it shines across the face.  You'll see how well you did.

• Like 2

==== Mudd - I gotta say, you are amazing - and a couple observations—

- before my next home project I need to buy a few “tools” at Victoria’s Secret. Seems I don’t have the proper work clothes —

- no wonder my back hurts after a project. I need to refine the way I bend over, silly me — 

Let the work begin —

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, richieb said:

==== Mudd - I gotta say, you are amazing - and a couple observations—

- before my next home project I need to buy a few “tools” at Victoria’s Secret. Seems I don’t have the proper work clothes —

- no wonder my back hurts after a project. I need to refine the way I bend over, silly me — 

Let the work begin —

• Like 3

• Moderators

Sounds worse to me, I had 18 half cups yesterday. 

23 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Update.  Went over and sanded then drug some more mud across the patched area.  Looked like hell so I tore it all out!  Disgusted I'm now contacting handyman services😑

Don't give so easily that surprised me,  if it had two legs and other things you would still be working on it, we know how you are.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2