Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

That was a bathing suit, what there was of it anyway and in public, but your right I tend to stare at it also...but  ...but it didn't move and talk....OK I can't win on this. 

I didn't say they were bad videos, to be honest, I think it's a complete guess as to where that line is anyway. I don't remember anything on this in the extensive training class for moderators.

A point wouldn't have been bad, never got one yet, my wife did I gave it to for practice. She was not amused.

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2019 at 1:47 PM, Dave1290 said:

Chuck, you're prolly the only one I know who looks up sittin on the commode. Just have at it and be done w/it!  Sit there and make sure the paper is on the right way!   hahahaha  :)

At first, I thought you meant Googles how to sit on the commode.  Then I realized Chuck probably knows how to do that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mornin' All

the neighbors are enjoying some BobMarley this morning.

been stuck in neutral these past few days.  Coffee only doing so much good. Like when I need to go to the bathroom or need to make more coffee. Or get up to change the CD/s. 

Been overcast, but warm... now coming wet [damp]

Had to clean the chimney the other day. Was reminded why I do it when the stove is cold/ish. It was hot, and I had to pull baffles out before I started knocking crap down the chimney. Singed all the hair off my hands. Teased wife about me having the stereotypical chimney sweep look and smell.  Creosote and smoke are good as an insect repellent.  It will clear you a space at the bar, though...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Thongs are illegal in Myrtle Beach!

Stupid polit-bureau.

First year I lived in Daytona beachside had an experience like no other since. Spring of 1993 an estimated one million Harleys on the island and surrounding towns. Not just for the Bike Week festival, a week prior and a week later. Gotta be able to take time off now and then when you and your sweetie ride $50-60K on two wheelers, maybe a longbed with a trailer +another $50k 1990s $ again.

There was no quiet. The island literally shook 24hrs a day for most of that time. Serious, the waterbed amplifying that made for interesting times for a little while

And I'm talking very nice bikes and trucks for the ones further away than 500 miles or the ones with soft butts.

Cabbage Patch!

Next year they had implemented "no topless girls" :huh2: and ticketed for "loud" pipes! :blink: The dark ages are back people, and those dummies lost a lot of money since then with their medieval attitudes towards the nicest folks you'll ever meet!

Haven't been to Myrtle since the Pavillion was up and running... the Himilaya blasting RamJam's "Black Betty" & Trooper's "Raise a Little Hell". Obviously the 1980s.

Prudes Ruin Everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Thongs are illegal in Myrtle Beach!

Well, there should be an application process everywhere.

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

Mornin' All

the neighbors are enjoying some BobMarley this morning.

Ya mon, good start, next try some Peter Tosh, Toots and the Maytals, his son Ziggy and a little Stick Figure......

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It was a piece of string.

Didn't notice it, it was the overall presentation and the smile which I noticed first.

Really don't walk in front of me while I am holding a camera, smile and turn around, I don't mean you.   :unsure:

• Haha 2

Discovered a small water pump leak yesterday and made an appointment to have it replaced tomorrow. Off to work this morning and the front bearing failed with massive leak. Yea, I have the tools and knowledge but not the desire. I will have pump, hoses and thermostat (imbedded in water pump) replaced and then against my sentiment it goes up for sale. If it sells at my price I will buy a new one. I have always tried to keep this thing factory fresh with new suspension (ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar bushings), carpet, leather, headliner, window regulators, calipers, rotors, shocks, steering box, etc, etc just over the last 3 years but it might be time. 2003 Silverado Super Sport one owner with 165,000 miles.

water pump tow.jpg

• Sad 3

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

A truck-guy without his truck is a sad thing (INSERT smiley face crying)

That truck should be in good shape, he did take good care of it, but it's just that his house is possed, everything down to freezers has done strange things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

That truck should be in good shape, he did take good care of it, but it's just that his house is possed, everything down to freezers has done strange things. 

SUSH my man it has been a while since they visited

• Haha 3