Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

… o O (133 year old beer technology)

… it's strange to think that when I had my first beer 50 yr's ago, free from my friends parents garage refrigerator, somehow I wished that Schlitz would figure out how to step up their game... but I'm pleased with Dos Equis these day's, however they do it....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Somehow, even if they can, I don't see one more beer added to the 30,000+ already available in the world, having any impact on the market, regardless of what the yeast flavor might be, but more power to them.  I'd rather have them focus on bringing back a T-Rex so we could thin out the herd.  😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, windashine said:

… it's strange to think that when I had my first beer 50 yr's ago, free from my friends parents garage refrigerator, somehow I wished that Schlitz would figure out how to step up their game... but I'm pleased with Dos Equis these day's, however they do it....

They couldn't step up.... even though we all got a few of those:

schlitz-ml.jpg

This "Worked Every Time" though!

colt45.jpg

Never saw that screenie in color until your post made me look up that stuff!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, windashine said:

=== why - it’s their water —

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

And LF is always right

Chuck - 

Are you and LF secretly Aussies?  The coincidence of two well appointed music rooms with shutters is amazing.  Shortly after I compliment @Oztayls regarding his shutters, you post this.  Perhaps DNA testing is needed. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah Neil I'm a bit anal about the listening environment.  My bud bluesboy built the music room for me in 2006 and I recently repainted and uncluttered some (actually a lot).  LF remarked yesterday how much larger the room looked (16'x23'x9').  Oztayls and I would probably get along fine and his room does look nice.

image.thumb.png.9d21264674474c54b0796cc06be0f0c3.png

• Like 5