Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

When your insurance won't cover your ambulance ride, but you have AAA!!

I know it's crazy but I have seen that before. :o About 35 years ago I worked at a small shipyard and someone got hurt, it was about 25 miles from anywhere and instead of waiting for an ambulance they strapped the guy to a flatbed just like that and rushed him to the hospital. It cut the time in half for him to get there, but made everyone there think twice about changing jobs.

• Like 2

When I see this one sneaking around towards the mags on the car to piss on them like a dog I'll stick my head outside and give `em a pppfffffftttttttttttttttt real loud.

It's hereditary in me, I remember my grandpa used to squirt milk from a cow up in the kittens faces in the hayloft. But heck they grew up big and chased the rodents away from the chicken coop, so he might have been trying to help them grow.

Funny, he doesn't seem like a lycanthrope!

• Moderators

Just heard from a friend who went to get a Colonoscopy today. He talked with his insurance earlier this week and they told him they cover it up to $1500 so he scheduled it and went today to get it done. He walked out when they told him his coverage up to $1500 only covered part of it and they wanted him to sign a note promising to pay an additional $3500.

He was not happy they expected 5K for the test. I had no idea it was that expensive.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You are either in their migration pattern or not.  The mockingbird just wants to protect his survival food.  The berries supplement during the time when insects are scarce at the end of winter just before spring.  He guards the yaupons all year long as territory for this.  

• Like 1

Went to Saratoga today... Made it out

Early..  had to kill some time..

Driving around head south on 9..

Looking for a inconvenience store..

Sign on the side of the road... With a arrow..

COFFEE PLANET.....

made a u-turn.... And I was there..

50401060_2660702810612274_14308305761300

I was greeted by the girl on the left..

20293129_1842862002396363_32841321908604

They had a bunch of carafe's. With

a bunch mumbo jumbo names..

I looked at her ... And said where's the Columbia !  She pointed out 2 carafe.. Then I asked what has a little more bite..she pointed to one more...

12031406_1179434552072448_31274817725689

Then I got my cup.. And pumped from all 3.... Gia looked at me ..And started to laugh.... And out the door we went.. But not without a blueberry scone.. For her....

• Like 4