Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, dtel said:

But then Carl would have wear one of those weightlifting belts just to get it on the lift, he's old that's asking alot.

Never heard of a 12' sheet of osb.............I even hate the long sheets of drywall well even the short sheets suck.

True.   These are 46 lbs each. Not horribly heavy but extremely awkward to handle alone.

3 hours ago, babadono said:

What a pain. Even if the correct spacing/size. Do you have a drywall jack or what?

Yes thank goodness.  You still have to lift it up and put it on the jack.  That's after you've ripped the excess off.  Basically you lift each sheet twice.

23 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Make me a couple of slushies and I'll come over and give you a hand.  And you know how well I can finish drywall already.

Waiting on you.  Hell, just someone to hold the end of the tape measure would be awesome.

There won't be any taping or floating to worry about either.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

There won't be any taping or floating to worry about either.

You say that now :o

You better screw those sheets in well, your wife is not going to accept ANY excuses if one falls on her pretty car. :unsure2:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dtel said:

Over the years those film canisters carried way more than film.

First it was cinnamon toothpicks, remember how hot and fantastic those were? Made them with clove oil once because I loved that Teaberry gum. Couldn't sell those though!

Last thing........ was...... the last things were.......... what was that stuff...

• Haha 2