Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I'm still above ground.   Had to brush some leaves and stuff off to find myself.

Not gonna be able to attend the pilgrimage.  Wife wants some home improvements  --- this is a deep hole.  So, that what I'm doing.    This is where the depth of the hole comes in.  We'll see what  we can get done with what I've "saved".

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Moderators

That's true, I had plans to wear one also so you were not the only one, I think USN was going to do the same, Carl chickened out, he said he was afraid it would get people too excited when he shook the martini shaker. Good point :unsure2:  

• Haha 2

• Moderators

Well, that would clear out the martin area fast.

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Not gonna be able to attend the pilgrimage.

That's not good, was looking forward to meeting you. Your better half is probably afraid if you leave again you will drag up more speakers.

• Like 3

Well ... wouldn't you?  after seeing what I stuffed in the little car for the trip from IN. lol

That would be a sight... the bunch of you in sarongs

we'll see. I seriously doubt I'll be able to make it. Depends on how much we get done with what we have.   I'd love to get together will y'all.  Just, poo happens. 

FWIW

my winter sarong is longer/heavier and a lot more subdued in color.  It near drags on the ground. I need to pick up the front climbing stairs/ladders... It gets tangled between my foot and the shovel in the garden..

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

.  It near drags on the ground. I need to pick up the front climbing stairs/ladders... It gets tangled between my foot and the shovel in the garden..

No wonder you wear a sarong for cover, that would be painful, probably a record?  So that's how you got the forum name. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On wheels today. Overdid it yesterday.  Neighbors are just gonna have to put up with the stereo.  A friend came over the other day.  I didn't realize how loud it was until we went outside and still couldn't hear him... 

I am still getting the "Was the live or memorex?"...  looking out the window for stuff on the recordings.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I spent 25 years working in the machine end of bowling alleys. If you had 2 people back there, you needed to flash the lights to get their attention. >>> or be able to whistle loud enough for the folk bowling to hear... the mechanic at the other end of the machines might hear ya.

My senses are pretty acute. Even after I have abused them so... 

Excepting when folks ask if I have any sense .... Uh... NO

got rid of that along with all the "busy" I have been keeping

• Like 2

And now an entry for the fourth "C"

The joy's of pet ownership: After the recent rains refreshed the "Bouquet" of our backyard, my wife decided that we needed to mine the vast, untapped stores of doggy dumplings, which had accumulated over the "winter" months. Oh,rapture! Not only had the "bouquet" been refreshed by the precipitation, but the "nougatty centers" had been restored also. 

I think I'll wear two pair of gloves........♨️💩♨️💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I thought it was every other decade....damnit.

With the average age here we might need to make it a little more frequent? 

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Does this count?

Close enough, it's what we get for not being specific. 

2 hours ago, JBCODD said:

And now an entry for the fourth "C"

The joy's of pet ownership: After the recent rains refreshed the "Bouquet" of our backyard, my wife decided that we needed to mine the vast, untapped stores of doggy dumplings, which had accumulated over the "winter" months. Oh,rapture! Not only had the "bouquet" been refreshed by the precipitation, but the "nougatty centers" had been restored also. 

I think I'll wear two pair of gloves........♨️💩♨️💩

Make a compost pile and teach the dog to use it. Wait for it to be really cold and your nose is frozen.

Now is that one those "WE" things when she really means you, I would think so ?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, dtel said:

Make a compost pile and teach the dog to use it. Wait for it to be really cold and your nose is frozen

My daughter keeps her Rottie in the house.  She's taught him to throw up in the commode when he gets sick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1