Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin'!

Meximud in the cup.

I'm up and moving about w/o the stick.  Feeling good enough to go out and do it all over again.

Fighting temptation. Like I NEED another pair of LS... want, yes.  Not "need" yet. They are in Tucson. The gent offered delivery, too. Maybe if I squirrel them away to the doghouse..... and don't tell wife I bought some toys.

I know what she will say, when I ask her.

"It's your money"   but there will be repercussions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Mornin'!

Meximud in the cup.

Meximud? Did you melt one of those caramels in the bottom of the mug?

The kind that caramel apples are made out of... done that before, it's nice!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

nah nah

Mexican beans. Get them from the local roaster. Makes a good cuppa.

I'm somewhat a purist, where my coffee is concerned.  If you see me adding stuff, it's bad coffee.

OK

It is a rare day when I add anything besides a tsp of sugar/qt to mine.

But I have liked mochas, that kraft caramel trick a couple times or half & half in it if it's with or after dinner.

Kinda like that steak sauce thing....... you don't need it if it's a good steak!! A little garlic salt on a med rare strip for me:smile:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Brisket use to be cheap, not anymore, people figured out how to cook it, it's great smoked.

Select, choice, prime prices here are about $1.00 / pound more as you go up. Brisket is the most difficult cuts to cook properly.
Skirt steak used in fajitas used to be tossed out as scrap. Best at H.E.B is $8.49 a pound today.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

So is bacon!  :)

Your right, since you said bacon, I have been wondering how bacon would be with maple syrup on it then smoked.  I would think it would be good?

Whatever that is it's better with a bacon wrap, most things are. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dtel said:

Your right, since you said bacon, I have been wondering how bacon would be with maple syrup on it then smoked.  I would think it would be good?

Whatever that is it's better with a bacon wrap, most things are. 

correction

11 hours ago, dtel said:

I have been wondering how bacon would be with maple syrup on it after I smoked.  I would think it would be good?

it's called wake 'n' bake.. followed by the morning munches... and chased with coffee

images.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

… o O (to add to the completely different) 

I woke up, let the cat outside, and waited 5 second's the verify that this noisy Mockingbird would cease its' morning routine.... nope... then noticed the cat sitting on the sidewalk, turning around with the appearance of a grin, and resuming his posture, taunting the dog's in the window across the street, barking and messing up the mini-blinds... thus pondering the thought... I need coffee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mornin' all

Anyone remember the Hardee's/Carl's "Wake and Bake" breakfast ads? lol

Think the cat has been into my coffee. She's chasing reflections. I should pull the drapes and let "her friends"[ in. That tends to keep her busy for a while. She will stare at a reflection until ....

The birds are staking territory here, too.

random question

is the sun dark on the inside?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

random question

is the sun dark on the inside?

… o O (random answer.)

No, it's really hot, so it's really bright, so it's a once in a life-time experience, so it's got regular cable's, assuming that the cocktail's stay cold...

if the guy's in the sun had curtain's to keep the sun out, they'd burn up and let the light back in too lol... oh lord help me, it's Saturday and I have to go to work...

• Haha 3