Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

And now for something completely different:

And they release him again, I guess they thought he was reformed, wonder what he will do now.

They made sure someone picked him up the second time, so as long as you don't break into cars at the jail it's ok.

• Like 1

The breakfast meat next to pancakes with real maple syrup is always nice and sweet @dtel !

Used Log Cabin forever... Tried the real thing for the fist time ever a couple of years ago... will not go back even though we only have pancakes once a month or so!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The breakfast meat next to pancakes with real maple syrup is always nice and sweet @dtel !

Used Log Cabin forever... Tried the real thing for the fist time ever a couple of years ago... will not go back even though we only have pancakes once a month or so!

=== Log Cabin, Aunt Jemimah, etc. — did you favor the 10-40 or 5-30 weight “oil” ?

• Haha 3

When you're used to 10w40 and the reverse flow LT-1 is strange at first.... It's all strange to me now. So for the 30mpg around town in a two ton Honda, I'll get used to it. But after that b$@ch looking at her phone that made me hurt for six months last year........ don't ever think your safe when you drive off. She ruined me forever.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

When you're used to 10w40 and the reverse flow LT-1 is strange at first.... It's all strange to me now. So for the 30mpg around town in a two ton Honda, I'll get used to it. But after that b$@ch looking at her phone that made me hurt for six months last year........ don't ever think your safe when you drive off. She ruined me forever.

=== you never finished the story - did she find her phone ?

2 hours ago, richieb said:

=== you never finished the story - did she find her phone ?

It never left her f'n hand! Search and you'll see the thread from a year ago... She crawled out of her lexus SUV on its side with her mink stole and apologized. If I see her ever again I'll floor it claim a seizure an no haba englaise.

* Must tell y'all that the above would never happen`cept in my dreams. 

Certain things like that caliber of selfish stupidity are impossible to forgive.

Edited by JohnJ

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

:laugh:Think the new rice rocket uses 0w-50 or some other queer ratio, but heck it only uses the left bank of the v6 under 4k rpms.

This is all we get now.

IMG-20190406-185723.jpg

you can store that in your freezer...

and it will still pour....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CC&C

& CANIACS !

Check out this wonderful Flyers fan... maybe just a Roderic Jean Brind'Amour fan like I'm also

IMG-20190406-220642.jpg

Haven't solved Holtby lately but at least we don't have to play @Emile 's Lightning in the first round!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

CC&C

& CANIACS !

Check out this wonderful Flyers fan... maybe just a Roderic Jean Brind'Amour fan like I'm also

IMG-20190406-220642.jpg

Haven't solved Holtby lately but at least we don't have to play @Emile 's Lightning in the first round!

Maybe they'll play us Islanders? LOL, 3 zip against the Caps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

If both our teams hang in there maybe!

Sure you're aware the Pens aren't the normal Pens this year!

I know, they haven't posted who we're playing yet......

Just finished washing the S2000, cleaned the top, and applied 303 Protectant.  For those keeping score I traded the 2007 Z4 for a 2012 Z4 with the big output and only 23,000 miles.  Pick it up tomorrow after the ceramic coating.  Been driving the S2000 and that darn thing is so sweet been rethinking selling it.

IMG_1904.JPG

• Like 6