Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

wow

a left handed cup holder.. on the driver's side... And the cup doesn't get tangled in the "shifter".   Or is the space "on the hump" reserved for phones and all?

@Tarheel should recognize that cup holder. Nothing on the hump. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

wow

a left handed cup holder.. on the driver's side... And the cup doesn't get tangled in the "shifter".   Or is the space "on the hump" reserved for phones and all?

You don't miss anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Having my afternoon coffee...

now I'm wishing for some canoli...

Felt like an out of synch birthday to get a big box wrapped up in colorful purple duct tape!

Thank You Mike :biggrin2:

Cannolis coming right up!  Well.... after the sausage and peppers for me with the pasta and sauce for her!

MVIMG-20190412-122434.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

Nothing on the hump, I don't know I think the LF would have left him by now if that was the case, could be wrong? 

@Tarheel is old and playing with his 9mm from what I read a day or so back. Hands are stiff, perhaps the only thing stiff ?!?!:P

LF would be on the lookout if it were not for so many spiffy cars.

• Haha 4

Just now, Tarheel said:

I do and thankfully they improved it on later models.  The 2007 Z4 holder was crappy.

How many times did you hit you knee on it getting in/out. I can't believe mine is not broken off yet. I saw pix of your latest. I love, love, love the hard top convertible. I had an actual hard top for the winter on my Z3 what a PITA to store....sure was quite and nice. With the Z4 and glass rear window with improved top no need for the option hard top. But you my friend have the best of both worlds. Drop top that is not a rag top. Lets work on that hump now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rplace said:

@Tarheel is old and playing with his 9mm from what I read a day or so back. Hands are stiff, perhaps the only thing stiff ?!?!:P

LF would be on the lookout if it were not for so many spiffy cars.

The maglula came in today and I loaded 5 thirty round 5.56 clips in no time.  Turn the Zombies lose.  Mike will probably post a video on the Zombies and their hit song "She's Not There". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tarheel said:

The maglula came in today and I loaded 5 thirty round 5.56 clips in no time.  Turn the Zombies lose.  Mike will probably post a video on the Zombies and their hit song "She's Not There". 

I wasn't referring to your gun when I said playing with your 9mm:o

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rplace said:

How many times did you hit you knee on it getting in/out. I can't believe mine is not broken off yet. I saw pix of your latest. I love, love, love the hard top convertible. I had an actual hard top for the winter on my Z3 what a PITA to store....sure was quite and nice. With the Z4 and glass rear window with improved top no need for the option hard top. But you my friend have the best of both worlds. Drop top that is not a rag top. Lets work on that hump now.

You know I posted the pics and when I came back in and realized I did not take any with the top down😑  Yes the newer Z4 will take the place of the 2007 coupe and the S2000.  Best of both worlds and man is it quick.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Rmac587 said:

My wife graduated from Picayune High in 1989.

A couple of our kids went there, and now a couple of grandkids, we have been living here for about 22 years, before that we lived in Slidell La and Meraux La.

Strange to hear that, most people have no idea where this is much less went to school here.

• Like 1