Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Back home, for 4 days anyway then back, I'm tired already.

We got all of PWK's professional library on the shelves and organized and the steam building cleaned up. There are publications back to the early 20's, full volumes of  other electrical books well over 70 years. There are other things to go in like his personal notebooks but this is the biggest part of subscriptions, more to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators

Feel better now, hosed off and had a bunch of coffee.  In my own shower and own bed tonight, when your old things like this matter or make me feel better anyway.  

Rodney is fired up about pilgrimage, a happy man, he loves a party.  

One thing he said NO filling up ice chest he does not want to run out or low for everyone else, BUT he did say Carl the martini guy can get ice in his little ice chest for his drinks he makes whenever he needs it.  He just came up with that on his own, apparently, he pays attention to what's going on, he usually does but I know he's busy these days.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Feel better now, hosed off and had a bunch of coffee.  In my own shower and own bed tonight, when your old things like this matter or make me feel better anyway.  

Rodney is fired up about pilgrimage, a happy man, he loves a party.  

One thing he said NO filling up ice chest he does not want to run out or low for everyone else, BUT he did say Carl the martini guy can get ice in his little ice chest for his drinks he makes whenever he needs it.  He just came up with that on his own, apparently, he pays attention to what's going on, he usually does but I know he's busy these days.

Well slushie boy will be glad to hear that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== that does show the depth of the man. Frozen 💧 💦 and he is tickled pink— 

Hey, I live in the south.  Not much of that down here.

9 hours ago, dtel said:

BUT he did say Carl the martini guy can get ice in his little ice chest for his drinks he makes whenever he needs it. 

Good for me but even better for everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

Not the guy you want for a neighbor.

A 70-year-old Gray man is accused of attempted murder after authorities say he shot his neighbor following an argument about music volume.

According to the Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office, Thomas Kennedy admitted to the Tuesday night (April 16) shooting on Cypress Court in Gray.

The wounded neighbor, a 34-year-old man, is expected to recover, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Responding deputies learned that Kennedy had walked to a nearby home and confronted the neighbor as he sat in his vehicle. After a brief argument with the neighbor over the volume of his music, Kennedy pulled a revolver and shot the neighbor in the face, the Sheriff’s Office said.

https://www.nola.com/crime/2019/04/man-accused-of-shooting-neighbor-after-argument-over-music-sheriffs-office.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

woulda been better if the kid was complaining about the old man's listening level...  and the old man pulling the gun

that it resulted in violence is pretty bad, no matter who did what

I didn't read that correctly... a car stereo. Now I understand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

They're not completely clear on that but I guessed car radio.

That was a little extream if he didn't like that he surely will not like prison.

There are to many crazy people it seems, inside or a car or a house, if someone with a gun asked me to turn it down the answer, would be yes sir. I did like that song but not enough to die. 

• Like 3