Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

saw mention of an asteroid in the vicinity a few days ago.

Except for knowing one will hit eventually, I see it the same as the guy that got swallowed by a sinkhole, while he was in bed.  When it's that time

The SantaCruzValley used to be affectionately know as TitanValley and was on the top 10 list of places likely to be nuked.

I worry more about fire.  We have seen the hills burning a few times in the recent past.  Smelled the smoke.

on a lighter note

I need to find the cat's toys. She totes them around, leaving them in odd places. Like in the water bowl, window sill, dish drainer ... Boy calls her "an interesting creature". She about had a stroke when I found her ping-pong ball.   She was making noises that worried the wife.

Kitty reminds me of Cleauseu's assistant Kato  [PinkPanther].....  they way she mugs the other cats from out of nowhere in mock combat. And they let her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

kitty in there?

She has already stuck her head in ... while in operation. 

She is deaf. Before the LaScalas...   She does sense some mid frequencies.  For all intents, she is deaf. Took me quite a while to realize she wasn't just ignoring me.

• Haha 1

Time for a lil bit of Blue Jacket hockey.  113db's the other nite at the end of the game.  Those Buckeye's were rockin it.  Bob will be zoned again and I'm actually thinkin about pucks N tunes tonite.  Might just have to watch them beat on each other though  😂  😎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

kitty in there?

She has already stuck her head in ... while in operation. 

She is deaf. Before the LaScalas...   She does sense some mid frequencies.  For all intents, she is deaf. Took me quite a while to realize she wasn't just ignoring me.

So all cats that ignore people are deaf? Interesting theory.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

So all cats that ignore people are deaf? Interesting theory.

I have a cat, and explore several theories lol...

1. they somehow evolved from rattlesnakes
  2. whatever language they speak, somehow involves those claw's they walk on...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, windashine said:

I have a cat, and explore several theories lol...

1. they somehow evolved from rattlesnakes
  2. whatever language they speak, somehow involves those claw's they walk on...

And they'll make the mummies freak out and run (small barking rodents too)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Made a mess for myself. Cut a bunch of dead weeds.  Stuff is drying out fast. 90`, 5% R/H and wind doesn't help. Coming into jerky season. May tends to be breezy and warm.

lost my train of thought. Kitty is playing around my ankles.  She's getting quick/er. Snagging her throw toy out of the air.  She gets beaned by it every now and then.Good that it's just a sock with a knot... Plays the bounce off walls, too. She lost the super ball I gave her. That was good fun.

derailed myself

the weeds I cut...

need to rake them up. Not that it will do a lot of good, other than removing a fire hazard... All I will get up, will be the sticks/stems. Seeds are dropped. It will be green come the rainy season.

You would think that out of all the people at the Pilgrimage at least one could afford a camera.   I carried the group last year but thought someone would step up in my absence.  No.........not even slushie boy.

• Haha 1

Cables - I was thoroughly impressed with Kevin's speaker connector's out on Rodney's Porch.... 

Coffee - I brought home a couple of the Super8 regular coffee packets, lol, in case of emergency some day in the future...

Cocktail's - It Happened !!! ... I had one of Carl's Slushies.... "Best Drink I ever Had"... I don't remember too well after that, except the part about sitting down for dinner with a plate of rib's and a Martini with a squiggly glass stem and the thoughts about …. o O (Don't Guzzle this thing in a crowd lol)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

beer will save your world in Mexico.

HaHaHa

I'm what you would call a "cheap date"

One beer and I'm toast.  With a plate of ribs.... a fine mess

Have to wonder what the electric company was doing at 2AM out here. Brought the deuce and parked it a half block from the house. Lit up the whole block...

Had to have been something of note. It take them a couple hours to get here from Tucson..  Lots of air in the water lines. About blew the coffee pot out of my hand when I was making mud.  Spose it might be safe to assume it had to do with our [the town] wells/pumps.

Weather... yeah we got some

typical spring.  Gonna need to pack some rocks in my pockets to keep from being the ultimate ultralight aircraft.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Cables - I was thoroughly impressed with Kevin's speaker connector's out on Rodney's Porch.... 

Those do make it easy to connect everything, there a little bit big.

Coffee - I brought home a couple of the Super8 regular coffee packets, lol, in case of emergency some day in the future...

I have done that before, just held them for an emergency if I accidentally ran out, have a pack in the cabinet now just in case.

30 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I'm what you would call a "cheap date"

One beer and I'm toast.

Not so much with a drink but I have always tried to be a cheap date, or at least reasonable. But she uses a different word, she said I was a tramp.    oh well

• Like 2
  • Haha 2