Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

53 minutes ago, dtel said:

I said yes up to my elbows because it tends to get everywhere when you eat them.

that's the definition of good meal.

you had to eat the oranges, on Kauai, outdoors or over a sink/bathtub.  You will have juice running off your elbows....  Never thought of sleeves. Nobody wears them.

Oh hey

Here's a study we paid for

it has been determined that people with ADHD are involved in more car crashes..  Ya think?

If it wasn't our money, I would laugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

I love it when she "crawls along on her belly."

That's way better than New Smyrna Beach in Florida.  :o

I really don't care that there not fatal or what kind of shark it is.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
To date, New Smyrna has racked up 238 attacks, more than any other beach in the world. This beach accounts for approximately 37% of Florida attacks, mostly by Bull Sharks. As with Ponce de Leon Inlet, however, there have been no fatalities to date.

• Like 2

• Moderators

A good recipe would probably work, had shark before and it was really good, it was blacktips,  but not bullsharks.

The guy who showed me how to clean them said you have to leave that red layer that's about 1/4" thick right along the skin, if not it's very fishy tasting. 

• Like 3

the only thing good about it... it isn't freezing. It really tried.  Yesterday was 1` off the record low, high temp for the day.   It made it all the way to 71`... as a high.  Only 20` below normal.

and then, I have to drink Kona coffee to  make it better. This brand Kona is not my favorite.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I guess I will suffer these R15ms. Getting things situated to where shi---things aren't rattling off the shelves and quieting these [thin] metal cabinets from buzzing...

Still gonna need something better... when "they" come along, I will bite. Don't know what I'm looking for.  Maybe a better bookshelf. IDK.

What's the read on this Sprout100 amp?  Any good for a person "squeezing the eagle"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It's better than "punching the clown".

2 hours ago, richieb said:

=== says one wearing the Red Nose —🤡

Just remember the joke is in your hand..

and squeezing a eagle... Is a cheap , or frugal tight wad....

• Like 2

we aren't cheap.... we want our $$$ worth

wife is gonna see a lot less of me, now that I have music out in the doghouse. She sez she doesn't mind the noise... I know how that is. I don't mind noise, either.... as long as it's my noise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1