Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Gettin' "mature" isn't for kitty-cats.

That's the truth. 

When I was younger nothing bothered me, now I can wake up with something new. It's bad when you hurt yourself in your sleep.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I think you're on to something John.  I really haven't been throwing back glasses of water like I should to flush the bug out.  Will have to do better.

For now I'm going to have a martini and watch This Old House......one of my long time favorites.

• Like 3

Dude, ya gotta stop the drink when your sick:huh:

Only say that from the experience of thinking beer made me make #1 faster. Drank a case and when it wore off the next day I felt worse instead of better.

Went back to the water the next time.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pics or it didn't happen.😉

even if I had, the processors [mid 70's] would have sniped them.

Those gals would walk across the grounds, to the shower/s with a towel draped over their should, es todo...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pete H said:

How's your summer cold doing @Tarheel still nursing it with the Scotch?

You, too @Tarheel?

I suffered "fast food" for 3 days. Except for it tasting good, I could have left it on the plate for 20 min and then gone and dumped it down the toilet... save myself some trouble   lol

• Sad 2

Having my after dinner coffee and smoko.

Damn, I mixed the Kona and Mexican....better than either alone.

... and discovered I have a bad [intermittent... our favorite] ground in my patch cord from the computer to the amp.   I might risk going out....

• Like 3

All these years and only now do I realize I have a straw holder too!  Stormed all night here in NE Ohio, but I don't have to water any of the potted plants, but I do have to drain some water off the pool.  Happy Sunday!  Great view @DizRotus get a Bunn, simple, reliable and fast.  LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

All these years and only now do I realize I have a straw holder too!  Stormed all night here in NE Ohio, but I don't have to water any of the potted plants, but I do have to drain some water off the pool.  Happy Sunday!  Great view @DizRotus get a Bunn, simple, reliable and fast.  LOL

I use a Bunn at home.  I’m a guest at a friend’s home.  I doubt I can talk him out of his Keurig.

• Like 3

Kinda like Rainbow Paint and Fishing Supply on Kauai, we have a "high end" stereo shop in GreenValley.... they sell sewing machines, too.

thinking I should give them look/see, just for fun.  Womp up a couple sarongs while sampling their musical offerings.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

It’s a beautiful morning in Ludington, MI overlooking Lake Michigan.  Now, how to work the Keurig?

1D727C9A-DBEE-4720-9D68-A6D52449CA66.jpeg

I remember going to the Kewenaw Peninsula in June one year and there was still snow on the sides of the road. Lake Superior was so cold you could not stand in it above your ankles without it really hurting.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Kinda like Rainbow Paint and Fishing Supply on Kauai, we have a "high end" stereo shop in GreenValley.... they sell sewing machines, too.

thinking I should give them look/see, just for fun.  Womp up a couple sarongs while sampling their musical offerings.

Going to Kauai for the first time this August, plan on fishing a few days while I'm there, any places, suggestions?

• Like 4