Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

we had a lot of fun. You should have seen the Friday night league on Kauai...NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED on the door...yeah right

it was a buffet of local goodness.

Some serious money to be won in  the league pots. $5/pot handicap, scratch. Everyone played. 24 X 5. On a good night a person could win $700... that just league pots. These folks love to gamble... many side bets.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

never buy on beer frames, either

That is my problem with bowling, beer,  my first couple of rounds are always my best, it does not help that I do it about once every 20 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, WillyBob said:

random association

Have any of you driven a right hand drive car? 

I had the opportunity, last time I went to Australia. Turned it down. I couldn't cross a road [on foot] without getting run over. Don't know how my left hand would do with a shifter. ... and I suppose the pedals are reversed?

We get mail Jeeps in the shop that are right hand drive.  I hate test driving them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We get mail Jeeps in the shop that are right hand drive.  I hate test driving them.

The USPS is testing new fleet vehicles to replace the current ones, so I suspect there will be a lot of surplus on the market soon.  I did see a very old one put to civilian use in town recently, seems like a perfect beater.  So those things are Jeeps, do they use standard parts?

8 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

walmart is a scary place. i went into one and saw this product ... who here uses this? 

IMG_4017.jpg

=== long distance motorcycle riders. A remedy for “swamp asss”. While I’ve never indulged there have been many times I wish I had —

• Haha 2