Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ohhhhhh,  I'm kinda liking this direction you guys are taking!  Dig that stuff out and get to spinning again!  Sure you can use your puter but I like pulling stuff and re-listening again and again.  You'll smile you're running it allllll thru Klipsch speakers.  BOOM!   :)

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ohhhhhh,  I'm kinda liking this direction you guys are taking!  Dig that stuff out and get to spinning again!  Sure you can use your puter but I like pulling stuff and re-listening again and again.  You'll smile you're running it allllll thru Klipsch speakers.  BOOM!   :)

I know what you mean. I actually like getting up to put a CD in the player.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

I know what you mean. I actually like getting up to put a CD in the player.

Stop by anytime you can be my official LP "flipper."  hahahaha  That's the ONLY advantage to having a remote streamer, which I'm thinking about but man I can't let loose of my vinyl.  😎

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Happy birthday to my bud Dave 1290.  He and Paul have helped me with some new gear set up issues.  Two great gentleman!

Awwwwwwwww shucks it twern't nuttin.  I'm very happy w/my Schiit hopefully you will be to!

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

It was about the music business in the 70s.

Ok, I'm breaking out my shiny silver cross and the holy water while I back away verrrrrry slowly listening to the hiss... There was a record business in the 70's?  hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I may have mentioned this before, but a recent memorable Grand Haven moment was my brother-in-law, Dave’s, memorial service at the American Legion Hall (got to be one of the best Legion Halls) right on the river. After finally hearing from his fellow Marines about his heroism in Vietnam — Dave never talked about his two tours — during the outdoor service two young (~12) boys riding by on bikes, got off their bikes and stood at attention.  Only in GH.

• Like 7