Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On my way to Dr appt, I was early and had a headache. Stopped into convenience store (Royal Farms). No lids, long line at checkout and it turns out the coffee sucked. Must have been 3+ hours old. Bummer. Can't win them all

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, rplace said:

On my way to Dr appt, I was early and had a headache. Stopped into convenience store (Royal Farms). No lids, long line at checkout and it turns out the coffee sucked. Must have been 3+ hours old. Bummer. Can't win them all

No lids?  How bout half lids?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The A/C died after ~ 20 years.  The new HVAC system is to be installed on Monday.

Might as well “chill” (in the non-temperature sense) on the deck with one of the  Bell’s beers one of my sons gave me on Father’s Day.

6F70099E-24A5-4976-A4CB-561F4414BDE3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

Had no idea, there is a resemblance.

lightned it a little for you

0603002257.jpg.90a023966cfc343fa91ed39df8b00306.jpg

he is a true red neck ....

some people stick bullet hole stickers... on their vehicle...

Cory... just shoots his bed of his truck..

• Haha 6

Looks a little like his dad.

48 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

he is a true red neck ....

how long did it take his dad to grow out of it? lol

trying to noodle out horn dynamics.... relating it to brass instruments. My head hurts.  That's just from thinking about it. Haven't looked anything up.  I learn enough to go "That can be done easier/better". I tend to be a tinkerer by nature.  A little sub... might have to be a wall mount. 8ft X 8ft and 6inches deep/thick.

@jimjimbo

don't worry. I am not thinking of cutting those LS apart.

• Like 3

Ok ... idiot of the day award goes to me.  I grab a beer and a bottle of water and head to the bedroom.  Then i get distracted and toss the bottle of water AND the beer onto the bed. Then I realize that the beer was already open and the entire beer has now emptied onto my bed.  My laptop is wet; but, still working.  i’m behind on the laundry of spare linen, so i’m sleeping in the recliner tonight.  

I deserve it ... and i deserve another beer since i didn’t get to drink that one.

Somedays i just want to give up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Ok ... idiot of the day award goes to me.  I grab a beer and a bottle of water and head to the bedroom.  Then i get distracted and toss the bottle of water AND the beer onto the bed. Then I realize that the beer was already open and the entire beer has now emptied onto my bed.  My laptop is wet; but, still working.  i’m behind on the laundry of spare linen, so i’m sleeping in the recliner tonight.  

I deserve it ... and i deserve another beer since i didn’t get to drink that one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

warmin' up today.  105` in Tucson

.... in the "heat index", does wind cause the index to go up or down?  I know, from riding a motorcycle, that it is quite comfortable up to 100` [with our "humidity"]... then the breeze ceases to feel good.  Turns HOT.

Juggling the speakers in the doghouse around. I have corners to work with.  Getting them to sound the same is tricky as...  I'm sure there is good reason for the rear port, but ....

and my bottomless cup of coffee i still empty.  Good help is so hard to find.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

=== consider yourself lucky the beer emptied itself “prior” to consumption. To your embarrassment it may work in reverse as the years pile on —😨

• Haha 4