Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Did add to my arsenal with the purchase of a Ruger Wrangler .22 pistol for plinking.  Aluminum frame/steel cylinder, frame cerakoted.  Trouble is there is no where outdoors to shoot without driving awhile. 

Well there you go just ride around shooting out the window, it's very popular these days with the kids.

22 pistols are fun, only have one and have never shot it, it's a cute little thing. 22Mag double barrel derringer in chrome and rosewood handle. I won it buying a raffle ticket to help the VFW, cost me $5.

https://cobrapistols.net/guns/classic-derringers

2.-Standard-Derringers-1.png

• Like 3

Pup to vet. mow, edge, weedeat at >100*. Mixed up a Memphis dry rub and prepped some baby backs to smoke tomorrow. Laundry. Watched NASCAR. Wife played a golf tourney and then off to work. Second shift associate manager’s father passed away so I get to work nights next week to cover. Ironing coming up. Time for some beverages.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, USNRET said:

47 years into this it’s getting close to time. Thinking May 2020 @ 66.

Good luck with that!  Took last nite off from everything and went to "jam" nite at a local bar.  Most of the guys I know that played were out camping for a wkend party w/Warren Haynes & Mule and quite a few others comprising two-days.  Got the invite but blew it off.  Guess the days are over for me stumbling around in tent city looking my pillow!  .lolol  Today was a Bday party for my 7-year-old grandson.  Smooth sailing  :)

• Like 4

Well, I'm at the hospital again and have been since Thursday practically. At the big hosp downtown this time. They did emergency surgery to fix what the bas$@+&s at the other hosp did. My mother is coming "out of the woods" but still in the ICU. Miss shooting the &$@! here, she's resting right now. Y'all be good!

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Well, I'm at the hospital again and have been since Thursday practically. At the big hosp downtown this time. They did emergency surgery to fix what the bas$@+&s at the other hosp did. My mother is coming "out of the woods" but still in the ICU. Miss shooting the &$@! here, she's resting right now. Y'all be good!

Hang in there John!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hip bone connected to the leg bone. Leg bone to the knee bone, knee bone to the leg bone, leg to ankle, ankle to the foot....... And you just keep putting one in front of the other. (period)   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1