Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

what’s going on here?  Didn’t we make money so we can pay other people to do stuff with tools for us?  oh wait ... are you guys those other people?  😀

Wait.  You can pay people to do things for you?   What a novel idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

are you guys those other people?

Some yes, and some just like doing it, except weed eating, I don't. I have one but never even started it in years. I shaped all the gardens so I can cut around it when mowing and I spray off rings around trees.

Other tools like woodworking I enjoy, mechanics tools I only use to fix things besides cars, don't like fooling with cars.  

• Like 3

Stihl and problemo solved!  Gas blower, weed whacker and gas bar trimmers.  Throw the cuttings in the plastic garbage can, fire up the trimmers, stir the crap outta it all and voila!  A perfect salad for my G-Men when they show up on Friday's!  You'll be amazed at how much you can get in a can if you work those trimmers in it!  Let my "pissed off neighbors" drag out 5 or 6 bags.  Works for me!  :)

https://www.stihl.com/STIHL-power-tools-A-great-range/Brushcutters-and-Clearing-saws/0210/Petrol-brushcutters-for-trimming-grass.aspx

Poly head to replace the string head is about a $30 add on and extra blades are like $11.  Easy to put on and also to change the poly-blades.  They last quite a while around here too.

https://www.stihl.com/STIHL-power-tools-A-great-range/Brushcutters-and-Clearing-saws/Cutting-tools-and-accessories/Cutting-tools/281811-63713/PolyCut-mowing-head-47-3.aspx

There's screwing around and gettin it done.  Love mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, richieb said:
22 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Now don't get jealous Rich......you're cute too.  Not Tarheel good looks but okay.

=== spoken like a true Southern Gentlemen 🎩

He should have added a "bless your heart" at the end.

• Haha 5