Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

12 hours ago, JohnKuthe said:

Legality? With the history of the FDA and the way it is now 100% corrupted by MONEY I don't give a rat's *** about legality! We were LIED TO in the 1930's about a beneficial plant for both industrial and medicinal applications, cannabis/hemp or whatever you wish to call it! A plant which has been being widely used by humans for thousands of years with NO INCIDENTS of harm! And NOW it's supposed to be dangerous? ROFL!! No one who ever used cannabis thinks it's harmful! Whatever except foolishness made U.S. Illegalize cannabis in the first place just because an alcoholic sexist racist Harry J. Anslinger and his evil compadres William T. Hearst who has just purchased stands of TREES in California for his magazine/newspaper empire and didn't want the competition from hemp for paper, plus Du Pont Chemical just came out with their wonder fiber Nylon and didn't want the competition from hemp rope!

When you KNOW the history... 😞

John Kuthe...

Read about all this when a much younger man. Do not want to encourage young folk to break the law just to be busted, leaving them with a criminal record and worse, serving time in jail or prison for a nonviolent crime, thereby perpetuating the past. I have nothing against marijuana usage.

Just do not get caught up in the legal system. It can really be a career killer. I have bought pot stocks (online).

Did we cover enough for you?

Going to get a cup...good morning.

Edit: Do not advocate the use of hard drugs!

John, if you want to rant about it, start a thread topic about it. This is not the cannabis thread... thanks...later guys...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Chores taken care of... for the moment

the kittens are an all day thing. Every couple hours. Stuff an eyedropper in their face/s.  Potty time is "fun"... We'll not go into that.

Have a clean coffee maker and cuppa Mexican.

Life is good.

oh

a/nother tarantula came to visit. You can hear them scurry across the floor. I was able to guide this one out. Catch and release not needed.

• Haha 2

@JohnKuthe

Mother was flipping channels the other day before I read your justifiable rants above.She stopped at some hysteria laden scene where a gun had gone off accidentally and a gal on the couch had a clean bullet hole in her back. Being old B&W and people screaming I recognized it immediately...they played it for us in jr high half of us were ripped that day after lunch.

First one that knows which movie it was can have my Marantz SR68 if they come over and pick it up! 

• Haha 2

We had a toad visit last night, too.  Have to pick up the cat food... they will eat it... all of it. These aren't little toads. Size of a decent bullfrog. Slow moving. No enemies, other than the sun. And idiots who lick toads...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, billybob said:

Read about all this when a much younger man. Do not want to encourage young folk to break the law just to be busted, leaving them with a criminal record and worse, serving time in jail or prison for a nonviolent crime, thereby perpetuating the past. I have nothing against marijuana usage.

Just do not get caught up in the legal system. It can really be a career killer. I have bought pot stocks (online).

Did we cover enough for you?

Going to get a cup...good morning.

Edit: Do not advocate the use of hard drugs!

John, if you want to rant about it, start a thread topic about it. This is not the cannabis thread... thanks...later guys...

Truth has no particular Discussion Thread!

Cannabis has never killed anyone, ever! There are NO hard drugs IN cannabis either! None! Zero! Zip! Nada!

John Kuthe...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

But threads have topics and cannabis isn't one of the 3 C's in this one.  

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

thanks for the info ... i always thought it was Coffee, Cocktails, and Chronic

Does this work ?

Cannabis-1.jpg

• Haha 2

*Honey process: 

Skin and pulp are removed, but some or all of the mucilage (Honey) remains. Because there is a little bit of fermentation happening in the short amount of time it takes for the mucilage to dry, coffees processed in this way feature a little more acidity than Pulped Naturals (Pressure-Washed) coffees, but significantly less acidity than Washed or Natural/Dried-in-the-Fruit coffees.

IMG-20190725-215739.jpg

It's 10pm here, 5:30 is a long ways off and I'm hangin' with RL for a while right now.

* from: http://blog.seattlecoffeeworks.com/roastery/earth-honey-process/

The AirForce has given permission for me to get loud.

conducting ait-to-air combat training [F-16's] over town.   One reason I like the A-10's, they're quiet. The F-16's are so loud, it is hard to get "a fix" on them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1