Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

no sub out...  H/K630.  Figure I'll run them as a 2nd set of speakers. Whether passive or not, horns are what it will be.

Think Danley had sensitivity at 104db in their line. Price?... if you have to ask.....I didn't look  Knowing that such animals are around is good enough [for now]

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i just went and picked up some BBQ ... haven’t had it in a minute and got a craving. Sorry the place said it’s Texas BBQ not NC.

Doctor Hogly Wogly's Tyler Texas BBQ on Sepulveda in Van Nuys? 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Carl would never run out of olives ... except if i were around, i love olives.

I've got plenty.  Popped open a bottle tonight that my wife bought for me when she was in Washington state.  It's a bourbon called Woodinville.  It's much better than expected.   I really like it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Damn, Tarheel

You're out of martinis.

I used to carry a manikin [ladykin] for the passenger seat, at the truck stops. That dinna stop them... "Hey buddy, wanna 3some?"

anatomically correct/lingerie. Picked it up when I was driving for a chain of women's ready to wear.. She broke at the hips and sat perfect in the seat. She drew more than one second look if she went out topless.

------------------------------------------------

=== this is wrong in so many ways. So are we to assume a typical day of your driving an over the road Big Rig was a topless manikin ridin’ shotgun, waving at potential suitors and you double clutching while wearing a sarong? And were the sarongs supplied by said chain store?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

no sub out...  H/K630.  Figure I'll run them as a 2nd set of speakers. Whether passive or not, horns are what it will be.

Think Danley had sensitivity at 104db in their line. Price?... if you have to ask.....I didn't look  Knowing that such animals are around is good enough [for now]

Thinking you need a sub with the high pass to enable the sound in and powered... with your LaScala...12 or maybe 15's...  May want the line in coverter Emile referredto Enjoy when all setup...☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I wonder how much more productivity some of our businesses had since the Klipsch site was down for maintenance?

Yes I hate it that some of you working folks use company time to surf the net.  Carl wouldn't do that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1