Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

She's too young for "old fart"... I did have a cat named Turd. Nobody wanted him. Hence, the name

gonna be a warm one, today. 10`+ normal. That equals record high. And tomorrow.  It's 65` atm. I could say the monsoon is turning into a "washout" this year...  But, we wish for washout.... There is no such thing as "too much rain" down here. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Never was a club hopper.

me neither. I’ve been to clubs; but, that was never my scene. I’d rather hang out at someone’s house and party--and preferably if the owner’s aren’t home.  just joking.  That happened years ago when i was a teen. This girl was house sitting and she decided to throw a party.  Well, i’m not sure if it was one of those tv movie things; but, that place was PACKED full of people. Suddenly, someone’s yelling ... the home owner’s came home a day early.  I bet that didn’t sit well when they couldn’t find a spot to park on their street, then see a hundred or more people in their house!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, dirtmudd said:

just picked Gia up . A little while ago.. unfortunately the person she was with.. did not have the common sense..  and did not feed her..

she told me " no one is hungrier than 

me... maybe a homeless person ! "

you always feed kids ... i think it’s a law or something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I went by the grocery store today (on my day off) and picked up some Folgers Breakfast blend...so I'd have some coffee next week, when I expect my regular tub to run dry...  nevertheless... they didn't have the classic folgers stuff lol... I progressed into chilies later tonight, and the opportunity popped into action, to try a Irish Pancake shot.... sooo, wth, I ordered one..., jameson & buttershot's in one glass and orange juice and a piece of bacon in another, and it reminded me of my forthcoming folgers selection, albeit, fine & dandy... just tired of the summer n 100 degree days, and wishing for a nice low pressure system to bring wet rain this way.... with the hope's of being able to snarl dtel on his yearly ocean cruise lol...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, baked shrimp. sauteed shrimp, shrimp cocktail, shrimp and grits........

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== Thank you, Forest —

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I think that was actually Bubba.

Chuck is more of a Forest than a Bubba, but that's just one man's opinion.

• Haha 4

Mornin'/afernoon

we have eclipsed red [on the weather maps] and are into fuchsia.  It's bad when they run out of named colors for hot/ter. 

Made some Buffalo style wings last night. Was one of those, "What was the wife thinking when she bought this?" 5lbs of wings. Thought I had a tray of thighs when I pulled the package out from the freezer.   Needless to say, there was a change in the menu.  Boy didn't have to add hot to them. He broke a sweat and his lips went numb.  Made a cuke and onion salad to chase them.  Just cuke and onion in vinegar and oil dressing.  Never made Buffalo wings before. Concocted a sauce of ketchup, mustard, hickory bbq sauce, vinegar nd some hot oriental salsa. That stuff tastes like hot bell peppers.

must have been OK. 5 wings left

• Like 2
  • Haha 2