Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

communicating with the owner of those Heresy. Was swamped with responses.

Hoping honesty will get me the deal. They were saying that they may have seriously undervalued them and asked what they are worth. Told them $400- $500 depending on condition. They are/were the seller's mother's. We'll see what get.

I asked about her amp as a package, if available

• Like 4

only 2 seasons here... rain and fire

Al DiMiola is playing in Tucson, soon. I thought it said RialtoTheater... 1200 max cap.

The Wailers, too. Same venue. No bad seats. Bigger than intimate, not by much... Saw Johnny Winter there. Don't need the jumbotron to see the stage. An old theater. Decent acoustics.

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, babadono said:

Meanwhile here fire is still burning.

People out in California are different, there into fire and the ground moving, can't be happy with the standard tornado or hurricane, nope not good enough. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tarheel said:

What storm?image.png.e818e7ab8efafb2944211331be0c845a.png

Cute little guy, looks happy.

I recently heard on a documentary show about dogs, when they are as young as 6 weeks old, and in as little time as 90 minutes of eye contact with their owner, they will be that owners friend, companion, and protector for the rest of their lives.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I thought they came with a riser? Is that a mod and on later models?  I am kinda new to these things.

In 1990 with the Heresy IIs it was an add on option.

** It's strange to see the storm on the horizon going on for two days now. Before it got completely overcast yesterday as always it was easy to see the edge of the rotation of the dark storm. Glad it weakened before it got here for y'all Chuck. Sad that it happened by sitting on Grand Bahama Island for almost two days.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2