Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Meanwhile...two weeks for running an admissions cheating scam for rich kids to get into the best schools without merit.  What parent wouldn't do two weeks standing on their heads for that?  Not the full of integrity folks here of course but speaking in general....

I haven't been following the story but did hear something about it.  Did they punish the person taking the bribe as well?

• Like 2

Doing fine thanks.....busy week.  Abandoned the ADC tone arm project and ended up buying a new Rega/Moth arm.  Required drilling the plinth and that made me nervous.  Then the arm kept taking an abrupt right skipping across the record.  Had to set the anti skate to zero, fool with the counter weight and finally victory.  I'm getting to old for this vinyl sh*t. 

Second slushie and LF just went upstairs to practice billiards.  Going to be a long night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mornin' All

Winding up this bag of Peruvian. Next up Sumatran. Was half tempted to get some Kauai... one problem. It's dirt coffee.... ground. No like ground coffee. 

dropped $100 at the store and came out with one bag. $40 gas. $40 tobacco, $10 coffee and a handful of edible stuff. The gas will last for quite a while. The car doesn't [much] leave town. It goes to the dump [some day it will stay there]. Out to gather wood and, if I have time, to the lake.  I do not recall the last time I fueled her up. It really needs to be run more than the 5 miles I give it. That's only when I go to the dump. I take a little cruise. The coffee shop and back. Wheeeeeeee. Used to get a lot of miles when I was working. Now I have to run it to keep the battery up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1