Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

46 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

veggie burger?

I cannot see how those/that meatless burger can be any good for you.  By the time they process it to make it meat like.... Just gimme the damn cow and be over it!

In today's news

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tim-hortons-beyond-meat-plant-diet-vegan-vegetarian-1.5288349

Beyond meat = beyond me.

• Like 2

Humans are carnivorous.

Giraffe are vegetarian.

Rocks around here do not eat at all, nor do they get hurt feelings.

I - you - he - she - it 

"What goes up, Must come down. 🎶Spinnin' Wheel Goes `Round and `Round" 

Why do the malnourished - looking need so much special "food" ?

Class Dismissed!

Mornin' Folks!

Drinking leftover coffee, again. This a "fresher" leftover. Made at 5PM last night.

We might get some rain this weekend. A spent hurricane is headed this general direction.  The forecasters are going crazy with optimism.  I expect the ColoradoRiver area will see more than us. It gotta get a ways inland before we see it. The rain is always welcome.

that it is Friday near escaped me. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Drinking leftover coffee, again. This a "fresher" leftover. Made at 5PM last night.

I can't complain about that, when I run out I make it in the evening, finish it the next day, not a problem it's still coffee.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Did you hear about this one.

Shouldn't there be some kind of application process, like they should have for tiny bikinis ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/free-nipple-movement-women-now-174327951.html

Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The decision stems from a multiyear legal battle in Fort Collins, Colo., where a city ordinance forbidding women from going shirtless in public has now officially been ruled unconstitutional.

It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1