Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Not my GT Mike.  I did do a ceramic coating maintenance on the Z435is this morning.  Wash, apply Modesta Smoke, dry, apply Modesta Blast.  Going over the entire car 3 times left me a bit tired.

IMG_7942.JPG

Chuck ... i really, really miss my 528 ... my favorite car that i’ve owned thus far. It was silver, wasn’t the color that i was looking for; but, that car is where the deal was. silver is in my top three. 

• Like 2

Since all you nancy boys are most likely asleep, i’m talking to myself here.  I bought a new type of beer ... called Pelican Bay Beak Breaker ... and it sucks very supremely.

Not sure i’ll have another.  Feed it to the guests i guess. VERY hoppy, bitter and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  

i think tomorrow i’ll make my liquor run across the border in Washington State. They have a liquor warehouse type store named BevMo there. The only place around here that sells my favorite beer Molson Golden. Will pick up another bottle of Tequila while i’m there. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i think tomorrow i’ll make my liquor run across the border in Washington State.

You can't get Molson in Canada?

Been up for 2hrs... Ask me why. No frig idea, besides I am awake.

she doesn't know it, but the wife is very happy for me to have "the doghouse".    and a reasonable distance from the house.   It's 5AM... is it too early for/to turn the stereo on/up?   Not around here. Prolly a good thing I haven't upgraded the doghouse system or I would need to move the doghouse further away from the house.

... my SIL bought us a bag of Peruvian beans. Not intentionally. She bought the bag for herself and left it here.... too bad for her. It won't go to waste or get stale.

I feel a trip to Yuma comin' on. Need to visit a friend. She normally winters there.  Medical concerns left her to summer there this year. I think she reversed her sleep schedule for that.  Not much reason to be awake and trying to do things when it's 115`. Not a place I would choose to be in the summer. I bet it is quiet, tho.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Since all you nancy boys are most likely asleep, i’m talking to myself here.  I bought a new type of beer ... called Pelican Bay Beak Breaker ... and it sucks very supremely.

Not sure i’ll have another.  Feed it to the guests i guess. VERY hoppy, bitter and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  

i think tomorrow i’ll make my liquor run across the border in Washington State. They have a liquor warehouse type store named BevMo there. The only place around here that sells my favorite beer Molson Golden. Will pick up another bottle of Tequila while i’m there. 

Don't forget to gas up before you come. 🚗🏁🍺

Wb

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WillyBob said:

You can't get Molson in Canada?

i don’t live in Canada.   there are some things in canada that i really like. the sweetest and most beautiful woman that i know lives in Canada.  a lot of love for canada from this american.  i’m in Oregon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

i don’t live in Canada.   there are some things in canada that i really like. the sweetest and most beautiful woman that i know lives in Canada.  a lot of love for canada from this american.  i’m in Oregon.

Just don't try to entice them with a nuked frozen burrito and that weak stuff called 'beer' in the US. 🍴🍺😉

Wb

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I was being SA. I figured you were in OR.

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

American woman, gonna mess your mind...

saw the Guess Who three times ... great shows. After one show, my then wife asks me to go get her a guitar pick for a souvineer -- i tell her, “you're a girl, they’ll give you anything ... you go ask.”  Sure enough ... i was right. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

saw the Guess Who three times ... great shows. After one show, my then wife asks me to go get her a guitar pick for a souvineer -- i tell her, “you're a girl, they’ll give you anything ... you go ask.”  Sure enough ... i was right. 

Randy Bachman is always a great guy and very accommodating even today. He has a great cross-country mostly oldies music show on CBC radio every Saturday Night.

Burton Cummings I never met.

Who provided the pick?

Wb

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

and

22 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Canadian women?  DON'T start!  

Speaking of our women. Here's a few Canadian women for you. At least one already grabbed up:

Mel and Co Queens.jpg

Vic n Nick Wed.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I'm kind of partial to Greenland.....

Trouble there is they are both strategically located in the world or want to either remain independent or join Canada. ❄️❄️😉

We'd have to beef up our navy quite a bit to defend Greenland properly from the world's Dictators (ala Putin). Ask anyone who has previously incurred our wraith just ask them if we can fight when we have to. If you know your WWI and WWII history you could read what the memoirs of General of Panzer Troops Hermann Balck say on this subject.

Balck fought the Russians very, very,  successfully against massive odds before being sent west to fight Canadians where he was more evenly countered by numbers and equipment. 🏁

Wb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Life in the slow lane......

nothing wrong with that .... my best memories have been in the slow lane. That’s where real life happens. Cheers my friend!  Too early for me to hit my newest Tequila “Avion” but, i’ll pour one in your honor this evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1