Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

12 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Well??????  How was it?

cracked open the top shelf Tequila.  Poured some in a glass, then a shot for good measure. After taking the shot, i was a bit disappointed as it seemed more harsh than the $60 bottle that i just finished (same brand Avion Anejo and this time was Avion Extra Reserva 44 Anejo).  My Tequila guy told me to pour and let it sit three or four minutes and it will open up.  So, i did the shot and it was just a tequila shot ... still good though.

However, when drinking it like it was meant to be drank, sipping on it -- it’s an entirely new ballgame.  Really good taste and smells incredible.

Not sure I’ll buy it again though.  At $150 a bottle i don’t find it THAT much better than the $60 bottle. 

• Like 2

cracked open the top shelf Tequila.  Poured some in a glass, then a shot for good measure. After taking the shot, i was a bit disappointed as it seemed more harsh than the $60 bottle that i just finished (same brand Avion Anejo and this time was Avion Extra Reserva 44 Anejo).  My Tequila guy told me to pour and let it sit three or four minutes and it will open up.  So, i did the shot and it was just a tequila shot ... still good though.
However, when drinking it like it was meant to be drank, sipping on it -- it’s an entirely new ballgame.  Really good taste and smells incredible.
Not sure I’ll buy it again though.  At $150 a bottle i don’t find it THAT much better than the $60 bottle. 
My favorite Tequila is 1800 Cristalino...only about $30 a bottle.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I'll say

@dtel

good to have ya back. How was the trip?

@dirtmudd

when I was in school, in Elkhart, you didn't have a choice about music. You were going to study it in one of 3 forms.... choir, band or orchestra. Is it the same there?

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

• Like 2

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

good to have ya back. How was the trip?

It was good, been back for a while just been busy, and then we had company. Well company for a couple days as they were going on a cruise, they will be back Sunday and leave the next day going back home. It's been fun. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

How was the trip?

The monk bought lunch

Ha ha, he bought a little
Yes, he did
Woo!
This is the best part of the trip
This is the trip, the best part
I really like
What'd he say?
Yeah!