Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

if you like good old fashioned rock and roll ... REO’s Live You Get What You Play For remains one of my favorite live albums. They were a good rock band until they handed the reins to the lead singer. Top 40 REO is no comparison to the 70s REO.   RIP Gary Richrath -- that dude could play the guitar, albeit a Les Paul.  Alan Gratzer was a solid drummer -- nothing flashy; but solid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Start your day with this and everything else is downhill ...

Gliddy glub gloopy, nibby nabby noopy la, la, la, lo, lo
Sabba sibby sabba, nooby abba nabba, le, le, lo, lo
Tooby ooby walla, nooby abba naba
Early morning singing song

• Like 1

On a more serious note, getting ready to go to the funeral of the mother of an old (redundant) college friend.  

The PBS Country Music documentary provides appropriate music to help her surviving children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren celebrate the life of a 95-year-old who lived life well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

that's what I call a rumpus room.

35 -40` this AM. Sposed to hit 80`. I'm for that.

need to go to the store. Need drugs.  Coffee and tobacco.

y'all missed the perfect chance to jump into Arivaca with both feet. The folks running the store decided to retire and sold it.  Can't understand why. They've been there since '90.  It's the hub of town. I worked there for a few years. Nice being able to walk to work. Like, right next door. I did not care for know every little thing that was going on in town.

Was exactly opposite when I was at the bowling alley. Was gone from sunrise to sundown. Only way people knew I was there was the massive flowers beds, all along the street and I was on a corner.  and loud music. I was considerate of the Baptist church that met in the old schoolhouse. Even mowed around the place so Pastor Rick's flock wouldn't get lost finding the door.

Have another cuppa, Bill.... get more chatty

• Like 1