Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I doubt it.

jk jk

doin' the Monday routine. Housework. Hustling. I have a feeling I may be immobile soon later.  Had a vision of a small winter garden and the dirt wrench got me. There are some motions I should avoid. Just a twinge. Experience tells me to get everything I can done before I sit for more than a minute or two.

• Like 4

• Moderators
8 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Hard to believe a school teacher has put up with me for 12 years

Congratulations on 12 years, must be the sarong thing, or just the fact your willing to wear one is a thing by itself.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

heard it said after watching a Corona commercial “if you buy good beer you don’t need a lime.”   

22 hours ago, WillyBob said:

is 151 Bacardi still available?

My advice: Given the choice of the above or nothing: “Stay thirsty my friend” (the most interesting man in the world). 🥃🍺🍸

Wb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Howzit all?

we had a nice evening. nothing exciting.. A nice quiet evening

My back isn't as bad as it could be. I can get up and around w/o  my stick. That is good

Weather people are going nuts. We got a little rain. They are acting, "Get the boats"... 

just happy to have a different report. Sunny and warm all the time is hard on them.  Rainfail report are in the hundredths of an inch.  What was predicted. The cats got a little bit damp. It came down in buckets --- none spilled

there's a pair of birch LS on cl Phoenix.  Make offer. They mention new costing $8000/pair

From what I have seen over that passed year, I got good bang for the buck when I bought my system

• Like 2