Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

49 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Same thing here.

Guess we're all from the era when we had to puncture the oil can with that stainless spout to get it into the crankcase. Fosters can did look similar.

Gas went up to 90 cents a gallon right after I bought that pretty 12mpg big block Charger. Bet it could have got 15 in town, but not the way I drove at 16!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WillyBob said:

well ... at least there's no cob webs in the coffee pot

where's Chuck?  Off on a cruise or something?

University of Arizona changed their brand from U of A to UArizona.  All fine and dandy except it makes for a clumsy chant

I'm lurking.....just quiet I guess.  Early planning stage for enlarging the media room at LF's place so I can bring one of my systems here rather than driving to my place to play tunes.  Watching a youtube series by the guy from PS Audio as he builds a new listening room. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I'm lurking.....just quiet I guess.  Early planning stage for enlarging the media room at LF's place so I can bring one of my systems here rather than driving to my place to play tunes.  Watching a youtube series by the guy from PS Audio as he builds a new listening room. 

First world problem. 

Good to hear from you.

• Like 1

As long as you're making good use/having fun with your time

Smells moist this AM.

Drinking transition coffee.  Not enough of one to make a pot. So we add some new to make up the difference. No kid this AM. Or last night. Seems quiet.

we got a fertilizer delivery the other day.  The cows are in town and dropped a load in front of the house. They do weed control. Graze vacant and unfenced property [the park] in addition to easement.. You can opt out. No permit for fences required.

• Like 2

I have stories.... at one ranch, they dropped a load of cows that weren't familiar with the area....  they stood in the road for 2 weeks. After the first 5 encounters, you learned to expect them.  I learned how to persuade cows to move out of your way.  This is gonna sound dangerous/stupid.... gently nudge them with your car. They won't notice anything less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1