Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I grind beans one pot at a time. Always fresh. If you must pre-grind, for sure. And refrigerate

that "good smell" is flavor escaping

Yea being a former addict myself and having those 12-step meetings just change me over to coffee as my choice drug I do too.

But then there is today when i get the pork chops cooked in time after getting mom's meds, breakfast in her, both of us showered, two loads of laundry done.....

Two matinees today first intermission is almost up for my `Canes up 2-0 over the Timberwolves and Tigers going 11-0 real soon.

So second coffee being only the 20 oz min for my pot I ground for 5 seconds and got too much. It will still be fresh the next time I need a fix!

IMG-20191116-140138.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Yea being a former addict myself and having those 12-step meetings just change me over to coffee as my choice drug I do too.

But then there is today when i get the pork chops cooked in time after getting mom's meds, breakfast in her, both of us showered, two loads of laundry done.....

Two matinees today first intermission is almost up for my `Canes up 2-0 over the Timberwolves and Tigers going 11-0 real soon.

So second coffee being only the 20 oz min for my pot I ground for 5 seconds and got too much. It will still be fresh the next time I need a fix!

IMG-20191116-140138.jpg

I did some things, I should have not done in the past, but never spun completely out. Always liked to smoke more than anything, and can say without a doubt I would never do more than smoke a little weed after retirement. I liked the Coke for awhile back in the 80s and 90s, but I value living more than getting the ticker going 100 mph these days.Been 25 years away from the crazy shit. I hardly drink either. Would have never guessed, I would get away from it when I was younger. I had a few buds that moved alot of blow in those days! Im much happier now. 

• Like 2

@mr clean we're probably close to the same age. It was alcohol, weed, some pills and one year of wasted $$ on that powder for me.  Shouldn't have said "former", I'm still here. Do enjoy a shot or two of bourbon infrequently but that's my limit now. You stay clean & happy friend!

• Like 1

you should see the list of crap they test legal weed, in CA, for.  It's scary.  Lots of fertilizers and grow products for appeal.  Pesticides/fungicides ...

personally, I don't trust commercially prepared products

I trust my own. I KNOW what is in/on it.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 7:09 AM, WillyBob said:

nissan

off to a better start this AM. Still plenty of time for that to change.

@Dave1290

the robe is in conjunction with winter sarong. 

I'll be digging some warm clothing out next week. A fall/winter storm... with rain!! Talking snow to 6500ft. Interesting set up. Cold ramming into a late season tropical disturbance coming up western Mexico. Could get exciting east of here. NM, TX east of here.

Be cutting some wood this weekend. It will be a week after the rain stops before I will be able to get out.  It takes a few for the water crossings and things to dry out.

Not normal.

Wb

• Like 2