Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I hate to interrupt a good "real or fake" discussion, but just thought I would pop in and say hi!

My normal boring life was a little more interesting last week as I got to see Aerosmith in concert while in Vegas.

I was at a convention and one of my suppliers gave us a couple tickets so I figured "what the hell".

It was excellent. Way better than I had anticipated. They had a couple sound issues but when it was right, it was very nice.

They put on a very good show.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Because of the color coordination I looked at this for quite some time.

} And to think you pulled yourself away from Architectural Digest for a lengthy and in-depth pro vs. con on how well these colors do or do not coordinate with your next project. I’m certain the LF will appreciate the time you spend making sure both homes are decorated in good taste - you dog you —

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

image.thumb.png.9f54c6f67f348e5928768ebb023c33a7.png

could be coffee

15 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

More likely Photoshop. ⚠️

Wb

5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Because of the color coordination I looked at this for quite some time.

3 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

Silicone... and plenty of it!

Wb

Just ask Rosie

• Like 2

Holy cats!!!

I got to the grocery. Forgot half of what I wanted. Boy drank half a pot of my coffee.

That was my OK,  I'm awake... now to think, portion.

Didn't fall in lust with any of the old gals... Had a pleasant time anyway.

I watch tractor pulling. 

on the show yesterday was an AgriKing tractor named Vi-Agri King.  Below the name, something about stiff competition. Truth

insurance adjuster is supposed to come by tomorrow for a look/see at the car.  Grill and bumper, for sure. Then we get to decide whether to take it to the shop of our choice or one associated with the insurance co. The shop we like is in GreenValley. They do good work AND I can get a ride from the shop and back when the car is done. The insurance company's...  their shop is in Tucson. Well known automotive group. I don't think they will give me to and from...

My ill friend...

She survived surgery for her bowel obstruction.

the cancer.... Unfortunately, it looks as if I will be helping her thru "the transition". Did I tell y'all how much I dislike my job sometimes. We are hoping for a miraculous remission. Otherwise, the holidays may not be so fun this year.

• Like 3

CBD farms in KY. Looks good, smells good. It's a dud from a recreational point. There were some patches of local that were worth burning. RaspberryRd or something like that. And NappaneeNasty.Watch out for the farmers. They guard their patches.  My shorthair pointer made a great believable lie

• Like 2

They always said that stuff would make you blind...

making some Mexican Shepard's Pie

Mashed potato and meat burritos in green enchilada sauce.  Sour cream, chopped cilantro and cheese in/on.

We have queso fresco... that gets the go instead of the usual Tillamok cheddar. Or in addition to...

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

it could be one of those shirts with the physique painted on.

But why would you wear a shirt painted with a big floppy picture on it, doubt anyone would be impressed if they were not strapped down/up.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

making some Mexican Shepard's Pie

Mashed potato and meat burritos in green enchilada sauce.  Sour cream, chopped cilantro and cheese in/on.

We have queso fresco... that gets the go instead of the usual Tillamok cheddar. Or in addition to...

That sounds good, (would rather have that) the wife is making some vegetable soup, alot of it. Those pots are around 4 gallons each. Cabbage, carrots, onions, cubed sirloin, potatoes, corn, green beans, I think that's it, might have forgot something ? Tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes,  It need to cook down a lot.

ED8109DE-1414-428D-8B22-4DC87CF566FE.jpeg

• Like 4

Hey Elden,

If my wife' soup looked like that, she'd have a better chance of me eatin' it

dinner is ready to go into the oven

grabbed a few spud to cook. I found a bad one

ya know the old axiom about 1 bad apple....

a rotten potato will ruin a barrel. They are almost as bad as rotten onions.

• Haha 1