Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

OK you young-ins:P

Do a search for "The Kissing Bandit"

She visited baseball games all over the country years ago. In real life she had the same awe factor but I think the gal here is healthier! 

Came to out Thursday quarter beer nights at our Crockett Park/ Charlotte Orioles games several times. Morgana got arrested once downtown for *letting those puppies breathe like she always did!

*We miss what you were together Ron & Ron!

Will always have sand in my _____

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

"The Kissing Bandit"

1975bandit02.jpg

Michael H. Kenyon

For the crime novelist, see Michael Kenyon.

Michael Hubert Kenyon (born c. 1944[1] in Elgin, Illinois) is an American criminal nicknamed the Enema Bandit. He pleaded guilty to a decade-long series of armed robberies of female victims, some of which involved sexual assaults in which he would give them enemas. He is also known as the "Champaign Enema Bandit," the "Ski Masked Bandit", and "The Illinois Enema Bandit".[2]

Attacks and convictionsEdit

The earliest attacks Kenyon was accused of having committed were on two teenage sisters in March 1966 in Champaign, Illinois.[3] Kenyon graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1967 and left the state. The attacks thus ended in Champaign but started anew in Manhattan, Kansas; Norman, Oklahoma; and Los Angeles, California.[2]

Kenyon returned to Champaign, and the attacks resumed, in 1972.[4] In May 1975, Kenyon took a job as an auditor for the Illinois Department of Revenue in Lincolnwood, Illinois.[5] He then committed additional attacks, including on three Cook County flight attendants.[6] He also attacked four women in an Urbana sorority house, one of whom was administered an enema.[1][7][8] He was involved in a minor traffic accident later that night, but was not arrested.

Kenyon was eventually apprehended in suburban Chicago a few weeks later in connection with a number of robberies there.[9] During questioning he began to talk about the enema bandit. After his arrest he was judged to be legally sane; in December 1975, he pleaded guilty to six counts of armed robbery[10] and was sentenced to six to twelve years in prison for each count, but was never charged for the enema assaults.[11] He was paroled in 1981 after serving six years. [12

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

1975bandit02.jpg

Michael H. Kenyon

Michael Hubert Kenyon (born c. 1944[1] in Elgin, Illinois) is an American criminal nicknamed the Enema Bandit. He pleaded guilty to a decade-long series of armed robberies of female victims, some of which involved sexual assaults in which he would give them enemas. He is also known as the "Champaign Enema Bandit," the "Ski Masked Bandit", and "The Illinois Enema Bandit".[2]

The earliest attacks Kenyon was accused of having committed were on two teenage sisters in March 1966 in Champaign, Illinois.[3] Kenyon graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1967 and left the state. The attacks thus ended in Champaign but started anew in Manhattan, Kansas; Norman, Oklahoma; and Los Angeles, California.[2]

Kenyon returned to Champaign, and the attacks resumed, in 1972.[4] In May 1975, Kenyon took a job as an auditor for the Illinois Department of Revenue in Lincolnwood, Illinois.[5] He then committed additional attacks, including on three Cook County flight attendants.[6] He also attacked four women in an Urbana sorority house, one of whom was administered an enema.[1][7][8] He was involved in a minor traffic accident later that night, but was not arrested.

Kenyon was eventually apprehended in suburban Chicago a few weeks later in connection with a number of robberies there.[9] During questioning he began to talk about the enema bandit. After his arrest he was judged to be legally sane; in December 1975, he pleaded guilty to six counts of armed robbery[10] and was sentenced to six to twelve years in prison for each count, but was never charged for the enema assaults.[11] He was paroled in 1981 after serving six years. [12

Reminder of his Phi Zappa Crappa days.

Wb

• Sad 1

About wired on coffee.

Waiting for the insurance adjuster. Expecting him any time now. Winterizing the house. Plastic on the windows.  Weather stripping around the doors.

When the adjuster goes, I have dead tree scoped out.  Right along the road and not on the wildlife refuge. They get pissy about cutting their dead trees. Not a monster tree. A trunk full..

Steppin' lively today. Rain is in the forecast. Spose to start midday and go on and off until Friday.  Accumulation?  3/4 - 1.5in. That will make wet. Wind tomorrow and breezy Thurs. The Chamber of Commerce weather is gone. Lucky to make 60` Wed - Thurs. 

think I'm needing to winterize my wardrobe. Dig out the long handles, socks .... clothes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

1975bandit02.jpg

Michael H. Kenyon

I can sing it world for word lol. We would get right before high school and sing it on the walk some days.

Morgana?  A barrel of laffs...  Busty?  Covered the NCAA Hoops tourney one year in Detroit and post game a few of us hit a club in Windsor where Busty was headling.  Naturally it was a "Hold My Beer" moment so the boys paid for my polaroid w/her.  Can't post that one here but I can tell you I had the worst headache of my life for about 10 minutes after the photo.  Yaassss, sports fans those things are Heaaavy!

Just for you @JohnJ  😂  😂 

IMG-20191119-115106279.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

them gals been eatin' too much spinach

We have weather! Started right on cue.  11AM/ Light rain and thunder. Had me scrambling to get the wood ricked up and covered. Gathered a nice load w/o leaving "town". Wife doesn't like me going cutting solo.  If something would happen, it would be BorderPatrol or smugglers to find me      no cell coverage where I normally go.

Wind is huffing and puffing.... from the south. Still warm/ish 55`. That's as good as it gets today. Cold front blowing thru today.

All the curtain/plastic on the windows made a difference in the sound. Almost wanna bump the treble up. 

just checking cl. A pair of LS $1800 local.   Wife and I are getting along good ... maybe a good time to test the waters?  She'd shoot me

• Like 1
  • Haha 4