Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Thanksgiving folks, oven beeped... back to the kitchen for me.

When all of y'all do something nice for a loved one today be sure you let them know how thankful you are for what they've been to you!

Just a thought of mine this year with the situation at hand. Not sadness per say , but reminiscing and being happy about it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving all my C,C and C buds. It's raining cats and dogs here in SoCal. Trying to get up the gumption to get a fire started to roast the bird. I'm gonna get wet that's for sure. Once it's going I'm good, the Kamado will be under the covered patio. Speaking of Kamados (big green egg) don't you have one @Tarheel? You should roast that standing rib on it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

Happy Thanksgiving all my C,C and C buds. It's raining cats and dogs here in SoCal. Trying to get up the gumption to get a fire started to roast the bird. I'm gonna get wet that's for sure. Once it's going I'm good, the Kamado will be under the covered patio. Speaking of Kamados (big green egg) don't you have one @Tarheel? You should roast that standing rib on it.

Tried your beer yet?

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.  Quiet time here ... just me and my brother --he’ll do the cooking; but i get to play with the electric knife to cut the turkey.

Fitting that it’s just me and him today -- it’s the golden anniversary of our car accident that took our parents. There were only four of us back then ... now there’s only me and him left from the original family. (I do have sisters from when i got adopted). 

So for those of you out partying today ... don’t drink & drive.  That drunk driver messed us up in a ton a ways that still affect us today ... an eight-year old kid shouldn’t stand there with a seriously broken arm and watch his Dad lying in a pool of blood screaming. I like a drink as much as the next guy, but it’s not worth all that. so please be careful for your sake and for the sake of others.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1