Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

55 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Oh... how about puberty.

Boys tend to be hell until and girls during/after.

I have 3 sisters. Lucky to survive it

Maybe I shouldn't have asked 🤣.   Eh, I'm willing to be dedicated and put in the work.   Dinner was delicious and it's always a pleasure to see family (its not often).   Hope you all had a fantastic day filled with tunes, family and food. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Maybe I shouldn't have asked 🤣.   Eh, I'm willing to be dedicated and put in the work.   Dinner was delicious and it's always a pleasure to see family (its not often).   Hope you all had a fantastic day filled with tunes, family and food. 

• Like 1

Well today was laid back and solemn around my homestead. Got the bird cooked and enjoyed a good meal but tempered by news that my MIL in Peru has taken a turn for the worse. She had to be taken to the hospital with both low hemoglobin and low platelet blood counts. And of course my wife is freaking out... She wants to fly there immediately..... we'll see.

For those of you so inclined please pray for her, my MIL I mean. Her name is Teresa.

Meanwhile enjoying a fine brew, the Pumpkinator, from  my friend @CECAA850

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, babadono said:

Well today was laid back and solemn around my homestead. Got the bird cooked and enjoyed a good meal but tempered by news that my MIL in Peru has taken a turn for the worse. She had to be taken to the hospital with both low hemoglobin and low platelet blood counts. And of course my wife is freaking out... She wants to fly there immediately..... we'll see.

For those of you so inclined please pray for her, my MIL I mean. Her name is Teresa.

Prayers sent for Teresa...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, babadono said:

Added to my list..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all are enjoying the day after w/o the black Friday nonsense.

have a gentle breeze [30mph sustained] and some liquid sunshine.  Temp isn't bad. It's going down over the course of the day, though. Wind is sposed to lay down midday. Hope they're right. I really don't care for wind.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, babadono said:

Prayers sent for Teresa.

How long did you stay awake after you finished the beer?  LOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

} Keep up the good work and the gears of commerce turning — 😏 No rest for the wicked.

Us retirees appreciate you young whipper snappers -  

Just had my Subaru towed... massive water leak, can't even tell if it's a hose or radiator. Hoping a hose as I just dropped a bunch on it two weeks ago for the whole timing belt/kit and new a/c compressor. I love this car and hope to get at least another 60k miles out of it. I only have 211k now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2