Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I'd say it feels like rug burn when someone bigger..(at my size anybody) throws you down. Maybe a large soft rough canvas boxing glove? Have fresh memories of that still from last March, it has changed my driving drastically and I'm practically paranoid about intersections now.

Besides that Merry Christmas folks, and yea glad you're alright Carl.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Happy holiday to all

The beast is in the oven. set the timer for 4.5hr.  I know some of you are more experienced with this stuff. What am I shooting for? 140` ribeye roast w/ribs--22lb

Santa got me a burr mill grinder. I can retire the spice mill. Dialing it in ... not given to serious sciencin'. Everything is subjective and variables associated with water and machine.....

Got a palatable pot first time. Just a touch strong. Not cream and sugar strong... just a little

some thing on cl caught my eye

$500 Heresy.  $900 CW. A pair of RP600M, some Forte .   Pretty good selection coming up on my birthday      lol

Edited by grasshopper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

Happy holiday to all

The beast is in the oven. set the timer for 4.5hr.  I know some of you are more experienced with this stuff. What am I shooting for? 140` ribeye roast w/ribs--22lb

Santa got me a burr mill grinder. I can retire the spice mill. Dialing it in ... not given to serious sciencin'. Everything is subjective and variables associated with water and machine.....

Got a palatable pot first time. Just a touch strong. Not cream and sugar strong... just a little

some thing on cl caught my eye

$500 Heresy.  $900 CW. A pair of RP600M, some Forte .   Pretty good selection coming up on my birthday      lol

You want to stop it 125-130 degrees..

After the rib roast rests.. It will climb to 140 +

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Hey

Thanks everybody...

The BOSS and I are doing good...shop still rolling and we're doing our thing......fixing Hondas and jamming with KP-362's. had to replace a woofer couple weeks ago. I was hearing a strange buzz like noise on some bass heavy music.... Yea the tool boxes get to rattling but this was different. Narrowed it down to one speaker. The paper was separating from the surround. I had another woofer at the house from a old set of KP-320's I scored couple years back, swapped them out and good to go. I gave the offending K-48-kp to my audio buddy for the re-cone.

WoW it has been sometime since I dropped in and posted......too long!!

We seem to be getting back to some sort of normalcy since the passing of The BOSS's mom & dad, it's been really hard on her....and it hit me hard also.

Anyway We're wrapping up this X-mass day.... we got the grandkids this afternoon, my parents came by and my son and youngest daughter. So it was a good day and we are getting ready to have a nice cup of coffee

6 hours ago, Mallette said:

Hear, hear! Let me know where you are. Took a job with the FDA in Beltsville and will be traveling light...Klipschless. Going to need a fix at some point.

Dave

Hey Dave we're in Mt.Airy Md, not too far... maybe 40 minutes or so. let me know when you'll be in town. As far as you being Klipschless I got the cure my friend 😉

Later guys...

MKP 

• Like 2