Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Long story short, MKP.

Been around for over a year... BSing here.....forgot my password and could not retrieve it.yehoo won't accept email from this format of site or some such ... Had to assume a new ID. You might have seen me as WillyBob.

Try again ? Go through the whole forgot username/passcode game , you might have been temporarily locked out . Had this happen twice when trying to log on from my mobil device while on vacation . Seems like it was a 6 day lockout each time .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I might take to shooting a scrawny buck or two around here soon. Besides the young maple that they have been scraping their antlers on for a few years they have started destroying bushes lately. Heck I cut down the rock peach tree that ends up with fruit at 20% meat 80% pit. Left the stalk for them but they haven't used it yet. These three stayed here all of Thursday evening before moving on.

IMG-20191226-160239.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, grasshopper said:

You might have seen me as WillyBob.

WillyBob my man 😉

A good Saturday to all....

Nice day here, goona be close to 60. Got the windows open.

Today I'm putting the chains, snow cap and snow blower on my Wheel Horse tractor. Then off to our friends house for dinner..

Later...good vibes to all

MKP

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I might take to shooting a scrawny buck or two around here soon. Besides the young maple that they have been scraping their antlers on for a few years they have started destroying bushes lately. Heck I cut down the rock peach tree that ends up with fruit at 20% meat 80% pit. Left the stalk for them but they haven't used it yet. These three stayed here all of Thursday evening before moving on.

IMG-20191226-160239.jpg

be like Carl.... and use your car !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 12/24/2019 at 5:35 PM, dtel said:

got bJust glad you were not hurt, they say more people are hurt or killed when they try to miss the deer and end up off the road. 

And like you said glad it did not end up in the car, I have never been in a car when the airbags go off either, probably feels like you were hit with a deer ?

If you only had this book  

51ZIIIV9p6L.jpg

100% correct Eldon

Carl,  you should have got the backstraps and inside loins before they got bloody. 

Mark

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

With the rain and cold, I got some unplanned activity. About the last thing I wanted to do in the sleet and rain ... dig up the septic tank. I kinda saw it coming. Hoping things would dry out enough to not need.

Boy is off today. Of things he might have planned, I bet backfilling the septic tank was not anywhere near the top on his list.

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Nice buck on the right. Get him!

Mark

He's a ten point a couple years old, the bigger ones must have been Canyoneroed.

Upper eastern Piedmont towards Raleigh they're 30% bigger than at any age here in the 60s burbs 20 miles inside the city limits now.

• Like 3

Greetings to all from Peru. I´ve been incommunicado as they say down here enjoying Christmas with my family. So it´s late but Merry Christmas to all. @CECAA850 Glad you´re OK after your encounter with Buck. And @MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE it´s good to see you posting again.

My MIL is frail and very weak, confined to a hospital type bed but at least she is here with us at my brother and sister in laws home. Pray for her, Teresa, if you are so inclined. Thank you.

Meanwhile it is my niece´s husband´s 40 th birthday today so sorry to say more partying is in order. Tomorrow we will probably head out to the beach house 50 or 60 miles south of here. To all a safe and Happy New Year

• Like 9

1 hour ago, babadono said:

My MIL is frail and very weak, confined to a hospital type bed but at least she is here with us at my brother and sister in laws home. Pray for her, Teresa, if you are so inclined. Thank you.

Meanwhile it is my niece´s husband´s 40 th birthday today so sorry to say more partying is in order. Tomorrow we will probably head out to the beach house 50 or 60 miles south of here. To all a safe and Happy New Year

Feliz Ano Nuevo to you too

Your MIL is on my prayer list.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, babadono said:

And @MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE it´s good to see you posting again.

Thank you my friend.....good to posting again.

2 hours ago, babadono said:

My MIL is frail and very weak, confined to a hospital type bed but at least she is here with us at my brother and sister in laws home. Pray for her, Teresa,

Prays and good vibes coming..

MKP

• Like 3

Good Sunday my peeps, hope all is good. 

today is a rainy and cool, got a fire going and a few watts going to the Chours I's and that's about all the excitement happening here...

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

With the rain and cold, I got some unplanned activity. About the last thing I wanted to do in the sleet and rain ... dig up the septic tank. I kinda saw it coming. Hoping things would dry out enough to not need.

Boy is off today. Of things he might have planned, I bet backfilling the septic tank was not anywhere near the top on his list.

Oh Nooooo

I feel your pain.... Such crapp!!! our septic took a chit several back.... That dug into my pocket..

Good luck...

Later...

MKP

• Like 3
  • Sad 1