Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
6 hours ago, richieb said:
9 hours ago, babadono said:

MIL passed last night.:( My wife was/is there (Peru). I don't know if I'll be going. I was very blessed to be there over Christmas while she was still with us. Thanks to all of you who prayed for her over the past couple months.

} Sorry to hear Eric — 🙏

Yes sorry to hear this, but really glad you were there over Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, babadono said:

MIL passed last night.:( My wife was/is there (Peru). I don't know if I'll be going. I was very blessed to be there over Christmas while she was still with us. Thanks to all of you who prayed for her over the past couple months.

sorry for your loss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had to give up on trying to stream music to the doghouse, for now. I can/could hit the boy's modem from here. I think he plugged his wire straight to his xbox [or whatever] I'm getting signal from his modem, no content. Trying to work on the modem in the house... one bar. Two metal sided building between me and it...The buffering was driving me crazy.

Arivaca was on display, today  I did not participate. I went last year. Felt like we/they were charging out-of-towners to look at us.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Had to give up on trying to stream music to the doghouse, for now. I can/could hit the boy's modem from here. I think he plugged his wire straight to his xbox [or whatever] I'm getting signal from his modem, no content. Trying to work on the modem in the house... one bar. Two metal sided building between me and it...The buffering was driving me crazy

Have you tried one of these, it's a wifi repeater that plugs into a outlet. 

I use one to stream music out to the bar, works great here and cost $25. You plug it into a outlet closest to where your trying to reach at the edge of the existing range and it extends the wifi range.

There are a few different kinds, this just happens to be the one we tried. It does go through one metal wall here and works fine but I put it on a short extension cord and set in in a window toward where I wanted to extend the range it easily reaches out to the bar another 50'.  

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Wi-Fi-Range-Extender-EX2700/dp/B00L0YLRUW/ref=asc_df_B00L0YLRUW/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=&hvpos=&hvnetw=o&hvrand=&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345023170371&psc=1

s-l1000 (1).jpg

6189DdCYYTL._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, babadono said:

So sorry....may she rest in peace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:
18 hours ago, babadono said:

So sorry....may she rest in peace.

Prayers for all, Eric.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, babadono said:

My condolences Eric.  It's good that your wife was there.  Tell her that we're thinking about her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

I bet a can of Folger's will fix that.

Uh...NO.

folgers started it all for me, I liked it bought those two pound red cans in the grocery store for seven dollars. Then something changed with the flavor that I didn't like after `93. bucks for years until they started that musty nasty tasting bean in everything. Marley coffee was the best until his remaining family ruined the business. Have no allegiance to a brand anymore, I'm a freelancer now.

• Like 3