Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It Friday...

smelling bread. Need to pull it out. About ready to start moving. Have a full day planned and I sitting, drinking coffee. "Planning". That's my story ... and I'm sticking with it.

Waiting for things to warm up before I go outdoors. In the mid 30's right now. About 60 in the sun.

About 10 feet of digging to the septic tank. That 1/2in line that popped up, it Tee'd and capped off/inactive. Another 1/2 in line came up and is veering off the septic trench.  ????? it is "live"... and is attached to a valve I can't move. It's like the "child-proof" lids... push down to engage the handle and turn.

the adventure continues....

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

But I wasn't the one that was in charge of posting who was paid in 2018.  OK, I'll make a deal with you.  You can show up and then pay so no one will be any the wiser.

All cash, and nothing bigger than a 1.   I think @richieb is bringing pennies, but they're going to be all full of pinch marks. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Pete H said:

All cash, and nothing bigger than a 1.   I think @richieb is bringing pennies, but they're going to be all full of pinch marks. 

} A better thought is to present Carl the 50 Kroner bill from our trip to Norway. It has a 50 on it, he won’t know the difference —

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, richieb said:

} You took the time to do the conversion 👍 although from memory, 10x is a bit step —

Aren't these events supposed to be about profit?  LMAO, not the case for this one.   There will be financial accountability for certain, except for anyone bringing pennies.