Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' folks

Have the house to myself for a while today. Everyone is off to work/school.

Had a chuckle yesterday AM. Wife wanted to make pancakes and kid was telling her what/how. And actually telling her right.  Wife doesn't know how.Kid is telling when to turn them.   Wife tries to use he plastic [thick] spatula on the cast iron. Doesn't work too well.

• Haha 2

Morning grasshopper.

The hardwood floors have been installed and finished in the media room at LF's place.  Salamander audio cabinet to be delivered today.  Zero Gravity chairs tomorrow.  See if we can make this little space work.  Still need oriental rug and floor lamps.  Then to haul some of my gear over here.

Sold my Klipsch RP-280Fs yesterday to a friendly gent from Raleigh.  Down to 3 pair of speakers for now.

For you working guys.......go out there and make us proud!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Morning grasshopper.

The hardwood floors have been installed and finished in the media room at LF's place.  Salamander audio cabinet to be delivered today.  Zero Gravity chairs tomorrow.  See if we can make this little space work.  Still need oriental rug and floor lamps.  Then to haul some of my gear over here.

Sold my Klipsch RP-280Fs yesterday to a friendly gent from Raleigh.  Down to 3 pair of speakers for now.

For you working guys.......go out there and make us proud!

Glad it's all getting done.  No you have no reason not to come to the SWAG.

31 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

You have to fight to get permission to go? Or are you anticipating fisticuffs at SWAG?

Seems to be a feisty bunch.

I was hoping to see your name on the attendee list? Unless of course Carl is derelict in his duties. One would think he has much more free time —

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, richieb said:
38 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

You have to fight to get permission to go? Or are you anticipating fisticuffs at SWAG?

Seems to be a feisty bunch.

I was hoping to see your name on the attendee list? Unless of course Carl is derelict in his duties. One would think he has much more free time —

Prior to agreeing to pick up your slants, I even offered to pick him up and take him as it's about the same distance to go that way versus down through Kentucky, but the offer was turned down, so I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to ride with me.  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

He thinks I'm creepy.

2 minutes ago, Pete H said:

How is that different than everyone else?  

Thinking Carl is creepy and knowing he is creepy are two different thoughts. There is no thinking on it - we Know he’s creepy -

• Haha 2