Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

9 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

With a faucet adapter... You either have 

Hot , warm , cool , or cold...

sounds like you have done this before

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

What are doing with that.. That's enough for  morning brew... For me !

Just pick up 5lbs.. I might have to cut back ... 1 mug in the morning , and 1 late afternoon

It will last a day or two ...   Like I said, "I need to get some coffee".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Either install a bidet.... If not a garden hose works well !

Interesting remark.  I have stayed in a foreign hotel that has what I term a "poor man's bidet."  It is simply what we know as a vegetable sprayer (yes, it is exactly like we have on our kitchen sinks) which is patched into the water inlet pipe to the toilet.  To an American, it looks pretty humorous, but at the same time it seems a fairly ingenious solution.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

I don't understand the run on tp?

I thought you lived in Kauai for a fair bit?  Hawaiians hoard tp as a matter of habit.  There once was a hurricane that disrupted the supply chain to the islands, and the people were caught short of tp.  Ever since then when it goes on sale (like when anything else that has a long shelf life) people flock to keep their stocks high.  Who wants to run out of it, unless you are Bosco and have a ready substitute of #4 coffee filters?  There could be lockdowns as people have seen elsewhere, and better to have than have not.  For all we know this was simply pent up demand from those who had followed the "just in time" inventory system.... 

• Like 2

A month or so ago Costco ran a sale on my favorite TP, something they hadn’t carried in a while. So I stocked up, bought to their limit. 
So while the stock market is down shall we say I am “flush” with toilet paper -  🚽🧻💰💰

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, richieb said:

A month or so ago Costco ran a sale on my favorite TP, something they hadn’t carried in a while. So I stocked up, bought to their limit. 
So while the stock market is down shall we say I am “flush” with toilet paper -  🚽🧻💰💰

I wouldn't publicly post that. Your gonna get robbed for those golden sheets.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Oldest daughter is a couponer so she's set.  Told me it's funny seeing people loading up on tp and paper towels when she has a basement full of it. 

I hope she know that she has enough ... unless she has a flood in the basement...

one comment on Jeff Beck Live+

it should have one of those "Turn it up til your ears bleed"  labels

I remember a few LP with the "Play at maximum volume" recommendations

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Oldest daughter is a couponer so she's set.  Told me it's funny seeing people loading up on tp and paper towels when she has a basement full of it.  Somehow I think I'll be ok on that kinda stuff.  :)

morgan-s-stockpile.jpg

morgan-s-stockpile5.jpg

Good Lord that is quite the collection, impressive for sure. So we know she will safe with toilet supplies, can “quicker picker upper” any and all messes, and will have beautifully clean hair for several years. But I see no food? I mean you can only eat so many Tide Pods before you loose your appetite— 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3