Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I laid in bed on my stomach for an hour and gave up after the cat crawled between my legs.  No kittens here.  Just  blob laying there keeping me awake.  Yesterday she went into attack mode and started biting my arm to wake me up.  Now this garbage!  Ok, I'm gonna give it ONE more try!

So what has the wife upset?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@JohnJ hate to say I told ya so but he sounds so much like his Dad!  Great LP!  Glad ya got things straightened out w/the boss.   :)

It's the close to Floydian psychedelic sound to those recognizable Beatles rhythms that hooked me even worse after I got the one with the cosmic roach on the front!

"The Boss" a couple here know but I let it out earlier, is the matriarch of our family that I care for. Everything that has moved to the noon timeslot for her went well and I brought her wheels back in from the trunk just now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

So what has the wife upset?

Wellll, IF you're referring to the cat who knows!  Went back up and woke up about 5 hours later.  Weather change, moon, who the heck knows.  Perhaps I was just too pathetic around here yesterday!  Fact!  Today?  Repeat!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

drinking a cup of coffee.  I have four major life-stressing events going on right now.  when it rains it pours. 

didn't eat one of my indica gummies last night and just like the old days, woke up a million times. I have only one gummy left and have been reluctant to go visit a dispensary to get more. Although, the one by my house has curbside delivery so people don't have to go inside. I guess I could wear gloves when the worker hands me the product, open it and pour them into another container.

So far, I hate the year 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Indica gummies

Is that a product or affect? lol

You wouldn't have a problem with mine... You would never get to sleep to start. I use sativa products.

any Trekkies here?

I was watching an old Perry Mason... George Takei is in The Case of the Blushing Pearls

.... the more I watch these shows.   Kinda surprised the coroner doesn't just follow him. He seems to have a knack for being where dead people are... I've taken to calling him Perry Manson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Indica gummies

Is that a product or affect? lol

I wasn't paying attention once and bought the Sativa ones and there is a noticeable difference as a sleep aid. But, those Indica ones work great for me. 

Sucky thing is that in Oregon, a package can only contain 50mg TOTAL ... so you get 10 five mg gummies.  In CA and WA, you can have 100mg per container. The cost here is $18 for a pack, which is a bit pricey since the dosage is so low. Sure wish my lungs weren't toast, then I could just take a bong toke. without anything, I sleep like crap and wake up hourly. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Sure wish my lungs weren't toast, then I could just take a bong toke. without anything, I sleep like crap and wake up hourly. 

My lungs, too

Ever try a vaporizer?... not e-cig type. They are not near as hard on my lungs. Check out an SSV or DaBuddha. Typical reaction is, "I didn't get anything"... and then.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

My lungs, too

Ever try a vaporizer?... not e-cig type. They are not near as hard on my lungs. Check out an SSV or DaBuddha. Typical reaction is, "I didn't get anything"... and then.....

no I haven't.  bought one of those vape pipes once but never got the nerve to use it. I have a long history of struggling to breathe and that has messed with my mind. 

I was just telling my brother, my breathing is so bad right now (past month actually) that a normal person would probably go to hospital, so if I get this virus -- it's probably lights out for me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've been worrying the same for me. I have similar problems.  Not saying my vape is good for me... def not as bad/hard on me as smoking.

Wish I could stand putting tobacco in it. Vaped tobacco is nasty tasting. There was a smokeless cig marketed some time back. Each cig had a little piece of charcoal in a "burner".  The charcoal heated the tobacco w/o it [the tobacco] burning. That was before vapes... but that is what it was.  I have a couple cartons somewhere around here.... somewhere

thanks google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_(cigarette)

a little something to shelter in place by

https://open.spotify.com/track/0xwG5stzrc5B70TycPwenY

• Like 2

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Wellll, IF you're referring to the cat who knows!  Went back up and woke up about 5 hours later.  Weather change, moon, who the heck knows.  Perhaps I was just too pathetic around here yesterday!  Fact!  Today?  Repeat!  :)

Was just kidding, but your right weather change, moon and even which way the wind blows affects cats, 2 or 4 legged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I took some brownies into work for Xmas one year.  Made two pans full.  Regular on top the desk and the other IN the desk drawer.  Had people telling me the next day they couldn't walk outta the place.  Guess I over did it lil bit.  The next year I bought the hams.  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

After a certain point it not fun anymore. At a gathering in AR about a year ago someone ask me if ever tried a liquid vape pen, I said no but let me see how it taste. I felt like I got nothing but a little flavor so I tried it again, same thing just a little flavor, he said try it again so I did, I should have quit at 2. Even with no smoke of feeling like it was even working except for a little flavor, after a few minutes I had to go sit down for a little while. :blink:

The next day a different person asked, so i tried it again, same thing not harsh at all and a little flavor, it's deceiving what it is really doing, have to be careful, that's for sure.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

didn't eat one of my indica gummies last night and just like the old days, woke up a million times.

Once someone gave my wife one, she had it right before bed, it was the first time she slept all night in years, usually she is up off and on all night like you. If they make medical legal here she will get something to help her sleep, like you she can not smoke with her breathing problems.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Make some cookies or brownies with the same type.

was just asking my brother if he knew how to do that ... he didn’t.   not sure how to adjust for dosage. Maybe take a one-hit bowlful and put that much in each candy or cookie?

Sure would be a lot cheaper to just buy an ounce and make my own food item.  Haven’t researched how to do it ... maybe i will, since i can’t go anywhere for the foreseeable future.