Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Last of the last 20mg

f9q7nnrTP2BPSG42Ylvyw.jpg

I don't use them for sleep I use them for anxiety or recreation . Mostly I cut them into 4 5mg pieces . I carry a piece with me on my more stressful Friday and Saturday shifts just in case , I'm unemployed right now so they're safe 😶 As far as recreation I use them to pass time . I had a handful of some round gummies that were surprisingly strong . Like ate a whole one before a long walk and it's a good thing I wore sunglasses because I was a Big Stewed Man . 

So this past Sunday I ate the last half of one of those and did this .

fullsizeoutput_1e4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e3.jpeg

• Haha 3

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Haven’t researched how to do it ... maybe i will, since i can’t go anywhere for the foreseeable future.

You need to do that, the reason it works is the heat of baking whatever you make, or a butter is made first which involves heat. It's called Decarboxylation, look it up and it will explain more than I can here. 

As far as dosage you need to research that.

Then there's this, I have only read about it, never tried it because it's illegal here, and I wouldn't do anything illegal, it's just from reading articles.  

https://www.magicalbutter.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunburnwilly said:

The last hour was a ***** . 

i used to walk four miles a day.  listening to music and walking the streets. i miss that.  Hopefully, this science fiction movie that we’re living in will soon pass and we can still have a summer. the constant wet weather has got me out of the walking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Only medical use up here but the push is on now for recreational. 

before it was recreational in CA, it was medical and it was super easy to get a medical card.  Well, i have four herniated disks, arthritis, and asthma -- so i just told the doctor that i wanted to relax and sleep. 

• Like 3

Mornin' All

...especially @Dave1290

ArivacaBlend this AM.

I need to find a little something to do this AM. Wife is tutoring for a couple hours...one student ...in our house. I am not too crazy about this.

well, Boy will be around a lot more. Was told yesterday that he is getting laid off the end of the week. Told/suggested that he file for UE two days ago. About went fisticuffs because "I still have a job"...

There are times when being right sucks.

He does have some cow punching lined up.... at cowboy wage....$100/day. Cash. That will help. I suggested that he get hold of his lender about car payment, since he is no longer employed... Just to brace them for late payment.  And I bet he would like the $3000 for that truck back. Might be too late. He doesn't have the title or plates yet. Might be able to negate the transaction. IDK. We''ll see how much of a friend the guy he got it from is...

Oh.. that last frost

Jujubes trees are fine, lilacs are fine... poms got burned. A lot of crispy black leaves...Garden is fine. They can take snow and being frozen. A few years back, I had a potted plant. It got frozen solid. Leaves would snap, frozen.  It made it. dirt frozen solid, too.

This being on shelter in place could be worse [for me]. I have a friend in NJ. She lives in a studio apt. No yard/property to wander....

and someone in the building is infected...I worry big about her.

After the convo with @BigStewMan about vaping... dug out my "mini whip" for the SSV, and loaded it with tobacco. I might be able to do that. Got the desired effect w/o smoke.Taste was tolerable.`

what else?....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm considering upgrading my coffee maker. I currently have a K-Cup capable machine. The wife likes cappuccino’s and I like just plain black coffee (Starbucks Pike is my fav). We have the below product at work and I really enjoy the coffee it produces. Can anyone recommend a similar option?

https://www.amazon.com/Gaggia-Automatic-Macchiato-Cappuccino-Programmable/dp/B016RYODRS

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rockhound said:

I'm considering upgrading my coffee maker. I currently have a K-Cup capable machine. The wife likes cappuccino’s and I like just plain black coffee (Starbucks Pike is my fav). We have the below product at work and I really enjoy the coffee it produces. Can anyone recommend a similar option?

https://www.amazon.com/Gaggia-Automatic-Macchiato-Cappuccino-Programmable/dp/B016RYODRS

If you are at all open to the idea of a semi-automatic machine not an automatic I have a Gaggia Classic that has been upgraded with a Sylvia steam wand that makes fantastic milk and non-milk drinks. I've purchased another machine and have not gotten around to selling mine on ebay. Shoot me off a PM if you think a Gaggia Classic might work for you. Tons of great info about the Classic online as it truly is a classic. Just personal preference but I'm not a fan of Automatic machines in general.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I tried a "straight" vape pen once for a while.  Knew it was time to quit when I could hear my lungs bubbling while laying in bed.  Ummm  NO thanks!

First indication to quit something being ingested - when you hear your lungs “bubbling” . Put it down and back away —

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rplace said:

have a Gaggia Classic that has been upgraded with a Sylvia steam wand that makes fantastic milk and non-milk drinks.

1.  Seriously?  Some big bucks for that!

2. Yea, I'm sure it's great and well worth the $.

3.  I'd hurt myself somehow with it.  😂

4.  I'd never leave the house again!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

1.  Seriously?  Some big bucks for that!

2. Yea, I'm sure it's great and well worth the $.

3.  I'd hurt myself somehow with it.  😂

4.  I'd never leave the house again!  :)

It wasn't break the bank expensive, but not trivial either. Well worth the cost and time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Mornin' All

...especially @Dave1290

Thanks for that @grasshopper!  I think.  :)  Down @ 4:30 and up @ 9:30.  Still locked down here with few people on the highway it seems.  Mid 60's today and warmer for the wkend.  Thinking spring has finally arrived.  Now if the morons will shelter in place.  Ugh.  People!

Lost the top lil piece of my "A" button on the laptop.  Been playing with it for a week and it finally disappeared.  Broke down and ordered a new laptop a bit ago.  So much for the stimulus check.  Naturally had to check w/Symantec to see if they could transfer everything to the new one from this pos.  Good to go!  Just waiting for it to get here.  I'll be ready for brain salad surgery after opening the box it comes in.  Cooked up a batch of hand sanitizer in my meth lab last week so gonna give it a test run.  I'll survive, maybe!  😂  :)

Now I see @rplace has replied...  I could look but being the rational man he is he'll prolly get the jist of this convo and realize I'm broke!  Gotta love him though.  :)

@Tarheel  Man that new listening room and the zero gravity it holds must be sweet.  Locked down and gettin his groove on.  Wonder how that would work w/zero gravity?  I KNOW that new system is soundin good!  Kinda concerned about his mental health though since he's been kinda AWOL lately.  😂

• Haha 3