Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' All

hope everyone is well

being as the wife is working at home, we needed to set some hours...[for the time] we are calling 8AM the beginning of her work. We'll see how this goes. Left to her own, she wouldn't be out of bed at that time.

Nothin' exciting today, yet...I need to fashion a handle for the whip sickle. May need to go out and cut something.... Don't think I have anything that can be repurposed. We have black willows down here.... That might work. It's tough as.  Again, we'll see how that goes.

Drinking leftover Mexican coffee. Not day old... only half day. I made it last night

Could have a fire tonight and the next couple. Highs hovering around 70. Average is 80` for Tucson. As long as the sun is out, we can warm the house... and we do have, what I call, the sun room. Catches the early AM sun. Always nice in the AM there.... even in the summer. Anyway, I don't think we'll have the doors and windows open today. If it gets to 70, it will be there for about 5 mins before it starts dropping. There is some rain predicted....any is good... but, I doubt it will be a significant amt. Quarter inch at best.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Have you seen the shows about the skinwalker ranch?  Some weird stuff going on there.

Yes, it comes on after another show I like oak island.

The stories of skinwalker ranch have been around a very long time. Yes some strange things going on there.

I really like the guy doing the investigating, Travis Taylor from other shows he has done.

Very smart guy who wants proof not bs. 

TRAVIS TAYLOR

Dr. Travis Taylor is an engineer and best-selling author who holds PhDs in Optical Science and Engineering, Aerospace Systems Engineering, and master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy. For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Yes "This"

What could possibly explain what is in your avatar ? They have build models to scale of that and it does fly, from a time when only birds flew.

There is so much we have no clue about.

4 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

We are all free to think whatever.

Good thing

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

What could possibly explain Jesus?  Ancient astronaut theorists suggest....

And all the religious paintings with strange "things" painted in them.

There are many thing we have no clue about from a time when man should have only had primitive tools. Just large times in history where we thought we knew what was going on but probably not so much. We kind of were just guessing from what little facts would could piece together and guess.