Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose...

When I want some 'freedom' from my wife's most annoying fog-horned voice sister I just put on some Janis Joplin and she runs for her life out of here. Amazing what an excess of tobacco and Southern Comfort will do to your vocal chords. 🏇

Wb

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

The conspiracy nut on the TV? He's overdue for his once every 12 months visit with his barber. 🚫

Wb

The first time I seen him on Tv I had to go look him up and see what the deal was, not your average dude just by looking at him.

Well it seems he has been interested in that since he was a little kid, if nothing else he has created or worked himself with others into a position with a self made title/job. Ancient astronaut Theorist, and I would imagine he is doing pretty well with it ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Could sound better said:

Some of the discussion on that show is compelling, but then I am guilty of watching The Curse of Oak Island too. Hehe.

I call it 'The Curse of the Curse of Oak Island'. Watched it once; been drinking to forget.

Better curse can be watched here: 

Wb

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

These Oak Island Clowns have moved enough dirt that the next episode will show them sticking their heads through the dirt floor of the Wuhan wet market — 

took the words outa my mouth

how big is this island?  like the size of Australia? They been diggin' all over the place for a few years.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, dtel said:

The first time I seen him on Tv I had to go look him up and see what the deal was, not your average dude just by looking at him.

Well it seems he has been interested in that since he was a little kid, if nothing else he has created or worked himself with others into a position with a self made title/job. Ancient astronaut Theorist, and I would imagine he is doing pretty well with it ?

Another longtime UFO conspiracy nut is Stanton Friedman. I have a friend could pass for his twin when Friedman was younger. If I want to get my friend's goat I just have to call him 'Stanton'.

The real Stanton can be found pontificating here: https://listverse.com/2017/06/22/10-signs-that-aliens-could-be-contributing-to-our-world/

Wb

• Like 1