Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Still not been stimulated by Uncle Sam.  Our accountant only recently filed our personal return, which resulted in a refund going directly to our personal checking account, so there’s no excuse for the stimulus payments to not materialize soon.

• Like 3

not sure how all of you big hitters with fancy stereos and cars etc. are qualifying for this stimulus. i have dropped a note to gov't about you all.

Two of my sons received theirs yesterday, neither of them have done their 2019 tax returns yet, so i do not believe that has anything to do with delays.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes, I'm like a transfer station for money. it comes in then goes right back out.

sooner or later , they will charge us a special tax to recoup -

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

not sure how all of you big hitters with fancy stereos and cars etc. are qualifying for this stimulus. i have dropped a note to gov't about you all.

Two of my sons received theirs yesterday, neither of them have done their 2019 tax returns yet, so i do not believe that has anything to do with delays.

350 million cheques , is a lot of cheques , -how it goes out -   who knows -alphabetical - by State or by income level ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Well I believe someone recently used the phrase “rich and well connected”? Need I say more -

• Like 3

I don't got money ... but, I have music, now

spot decided to run for me... still have no idea why it stopped.

I let myself "off the hook" for wife's b'day present this year... Her day is next week... I have a horrible track record buying her things ... so, I'm giving  her $1000 to spend as she pleases.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

But I get lost easily.

me too

it is scary when I'm found

there will be an unusual sigh of relief from parents as school "lets out" this year... I bet teachers get more appreciation after this remote schooling experiment.

• Like 2

Since I have had to pay Uncle Sam each year I didn't have a bank acct on file nor have I filed for 2019. I did finally get into register my direct deposit info a while back and now the status is a check will be mailed the address listed May 8. I wonder if that is a generic payment info or if it will be snail mail? Surprised it's not a dunn for me to pay more.

After my bank acct was hacked the perp started a GoFundMe in my name after seeing my assets.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

neither of them have done their 2019 tax returns yet, so i do not believe that has anything to do with delays.

Correct, the 2019 taxes don't need to be done yet to receive the stimulus check.

• Like 2