Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

I got some coffee beans from the Middle East -  Forget KONA ------this is absolutely the best  , the flavors are in spades-   they roast it to perfection

Never tried that, but I know many things from the middle east, if it's something they really like it's done well. Our son in law is from there, he brought some honey made from some religious mountain area that was amazing. Dates from there are really good, and surprisingly great is some of the incense they use, totally different scents than anything here and very strong, little is needed. 

You just never know. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

got some Hashish from the Middle East

The different types of middle eastern hashish

Kana Post
Kana Post
Follow
Jun 11, 2018 · 3 min read

Hashish has been around for centuries, and people from the Netherlands to Nepal have all developed their own distinct methods of manufacturing the product. Some of the best hashish, however, has historically come from the Arab world, and that region remains renowned for the quality and potency of their product. So read on, and get a glimpse of some of the finest hashish specimens on the market that have their origins in the Middle East.

Yellow Lebanese

Lebanon, for some, is considered to be the hash capital of the world, and as such is home to some of the best hashish on the planet. One of the most widely consumed strains of hash out of Lebanon is known as yellow hash, which is harvested early from younger plants that still have a high amount of THC in them.

Yellow Lebanese hash, however, is often considered to be a bit harsher than other strains on the market, and for some it might be something of an acquired taste. Still, however, this doesn’t stop scores of hash-heads from trying to get their hands on this spicy substance, and the cerebral high that it provides is usually more than enough to make up for the harshness of the smoke.

Red Lebanese

Red Lebanese is made from older plants than its yellow cousin, and it is said to contain higher amounts of non-psychoactive CBN but less THC. The red variety is said to be a much mellower form of hash as well, making it highly sought after, and the pleasant aroma that comes along with it only adds to its demand.

Also, don’t let that lower THC count fool you. Red Lebanese is still plenty potent, and users are sure to enjoy a nice, mellow high whenever they get their hands on it.

Afghan

Afghan hash is one of the most popular forms of hash in Europe, and it’s well known for its dark, often black color. Like other types of hash, the Afghan variety tends to have a somewhat spicy taste, and can be considered harsh on the throat, especially for new users

Afghan hash is typically Indica-heavy and can create a potent body high as well as a strong cerebral high in users. The effects, however, are often a bit delayed, leading some people to initially underestimate the true potency of this variety of hash. For maximum effect, it is most advisable to wait about five minutes before it really kicks in, but once it does just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Moroccan

Ok, so technically Morocco is in North Africa, and not the Middle East, but for the sake of this article we are going to include it anyway. Along with Afghan, Moroccan hash is one of the most popular varieties of hash on the market, but unlike the stuff from Afghanistan there is a much greater diversity to the kinds of hash coming out of Morocco, with varieties ranging from blonde to light brown and even green.

The one thing that most varieties of Moroccan hash have in common, however, is the fact that they usually have a much more mild, sometimes even sweet taste, and are easier on the throat that the strains that come from other parts of the world. Moroccan has is also usually less potent than some of its cousins from neighboring nations, but that doesn’t mean it won’t get you buzzing! Moroccan is known for producing an active, cerebral high in users that is highly sought after my many.

Turk

Turkish hash, like Moroccan, is often also easier on the throat than the other Middle Eastern varieties, and typically comes in a greenish-brown color. It is also very rarely considered to be particularly potent, with most varieties of Turkish hash containing somewhere between 3.5%-8.8% THC content.

Turkish hash, surprisingly, is considered to be one of the most cerebral highs available from any kind of hashish, and druglibrary.org credits it as “probably the most cerebral high of any kind of Hash” on the market today. It is, however, rather rare to get your hands on Turkish hash, and the strict laws in its nation of origin mean that it is often extremely difficult to get the product out to the rest of the world.

The Middle East, however, isn’t the only place that produces high quality hashish. Nations like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and elsewhere also make fine, high quality products of their own. So get out there and do some sampling to find your favorite variety. There is a world of hash out there that’s just waiting to be explored!

34 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

BUY HASH ONLINE AT KANAPOST.COM!    ------this is absolutely the best 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RANDYH said:

I got some coffee beans from the Middle East -  Forget KONA ------this is absolutely the best  , the flavors are in spades-   they roast it to perfection

Coffee came from the MiddleEast. Ethiopia has some very good beans

this Kona isn't my favorite. It's medium-dark roast.

Maybe a light roast would be more to my liking.

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Never tried that, but I know many things from the middle east, if it's something they really like it's done well. Our son in law is from there, he brought some honey made from some religious mountain area that was amazing. Dates from there are really good, and surprisingly great is some of the incense they use, totally different scents than anything here and very strong, little is needed. 

You just never know. 

coffee in the ME comes mostly from Sudan ,  some are infused with Cardamon-ginger-cinnamon---

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Sudan  coffee is quite dark  ,  here are how the locals drink it --

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

The different types of middle eastern hashish

Kana Post
Kana Post
Follow
Jun 11, 2018 · 3 min read

Hashish has been around for centuries, and people from the Netherlands to Nepal have all developed their own distinct methods of manufacturing the product. Some of the best hashish, however, has historically come from the Arab world, and that region remains renowned for the quality and potency of their product. So read on, and get a glimpse of some of the finest hashish specimens on the market that have their origins in the Middle East.

Yellow Lebanese

Lebanon, for some, is considered to be the hash capital of the world, and as such is home to some of the best hashish on the planet. One of the most widely consumed strains of hash out of Lebanon is known as yellow hash, which is harvested early from younger plants that still have a high amount of THC in them.

Yellow Lebanese hash, however, is often considered to be a bit harsher than other strains on the market, and for some it might be something of an acquired taste. Still, however, this doesn’t stop scores of hash-heads from trying to get their hands on this spicy substance, and the cerebral high that it provides is usually more than enough to make up for the harshness of the smoke.

Red Lebanese

Red Lebanese is made from older plants than its yellow cousin, and it is said to contain higher amounts of non-psychoactive CBN but less THC. The red variety is said to be a much mellower form of hash as well, making it highly sought after, and the pleasant aroma that comes along with it only adds to its demand.

Also, don’t let that lower THC count fool you. Red Lebanese is still plenty potent, and users are sure to enjoy a nice, mellow high whenever they get their hands on it.

Afghan

Afghan hash is one of the most popular forms of hash in Europe, and it’s well known for its dark, often black color. Like other types of hash, the Afghan variety tends to have a somewhat spicy taste, and can be considered harsh on the throat, especially for new users

Afghan hash is typically Indica-heavy and can create a potent body high as well as a strong cerebral high in users. The effects, however, are often a bit delayed, leading some people to initially underestimate the true potency of this variety of hash. For maximum effect, it is most advisable to wait about five minutes before it really kicks in, but once it does just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Moroccan

Ok, so technically Morocco is in North Africa, and not the Middle East, but for the sake of this article we are going to include it anyway. Along with Afghan, Moroccan hash is one of the most popular varieties of hash on the market, but unlike the stuff from Afghanistan there is a much greater diversity to the kinds of hash coming out of Morocco, with varieties ranging from blonde to light brown and even green.

The one thing that most varieties of Moroccan hash have in common, however, is the fact that they usually have a much more mild, sometimes even sweet taste, and are easier on the throat that the strains that come from other parts of the world. Moroccan has is also usually less potent than some of its cousins from neighboring nations, but that doesn’t mean it won’t get you buzzing! Moroccan is known for producing an active, cerebral high in users that is highly sought after my many.

Turk

Turkish hash, like Moroccan, is often also easier on the throat than the other Middle Eastern varieties, and typically comes in a greenish-brown color. It is also very rarely considered to be particularly potent, with most varieties of Turkish hash containing somewhere between 3.5%-8.8% THC content.

Turkish hash, surprisingly, is considered to be one of the most cerebral highs available from any kind of hashish, and druglibrary.org credits it as “probably the most cerebral high of any kind of Hash” on the market today. It is, however, rather rare to get your hands on Turkish hash, and the strict laws in its nation of origin mean that it is often extremely difficult to get the product out to the rest of the world.

The Middle East, however, isn’t the only place that produces high quality hashish. Nations like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and elsewhere also make fine, high quality products of their own. So get out there and do some sampling to find your favorite variety. There is a world of hash out there that’s just waiting to be explored!

Not YELLOW, it is Blonde ...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

kona purveyors have a few blends of kona coffee and Hawaii Coffee has even more that are lighter ---------The caramel  blend would be closer to your taste https://www.hawaiicoffeecompany.com/c/flavored/caramel-coffee/

https://konacoffeepurveyors.com/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, grasshopper said:

that confirms a suspicion of mine.... good hash and good flowers have about the same percentage of active ingredients.  In some circles, hash is a by-product... It's not really concentrated. Just less bulky

The smuggled I remember all had a different stone or high. Good hash was usually good to go for a day or night.

All of this told to me anecdotally, of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

cardomon and ginger. Can't imagine any cowboy putting girly spices in their coffee. Like a cowboy settling up to the bar and asking for a whiskey ... and coke

the cardamon-ginger-cinnamon is for the Women ,it makes them very mellow   , and relaxed after a hard day ,  it's not for the men   -  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, billybob said:

Not YELLOW, it is Blonde ...

In  the ME , they have these coffee-tea shops in souks  , they bring out a Nargile pipe -- they place a cube of tobacco on the charcoal ,  the servings are  tea or coffee , and pastries , served with nuts and dates --- you can play backgammon , on what they call a Tawle -

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billybob said:

The smuggled I remember all had a different stone or high. Good hash was usually good to go for a day or night.

All of this told to me anecdotally, of course.

Canada , the stores are owned by Government in  all the Provinces , the Federal Government of Canada is in charge -

https://www.sqdc.ca/en-CA/Stores

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

In  the ME , they have these coffee-tea shops in souks  , which are very old markets   ,  you sit to relax and unstress ,  this place  is reserved for men ,  they bring out a Nargile pipe ---basically a water pipe , and  they place a cube of tobacco mixed with a bit of h- - h  on the charcoal ,  the servings are  tea or coffee , and arab pastries , served with nuts and dates --- you can play backgammon , on what they call a Tawle - or table in arabic 

ME...for a second there, thinking in Maine. Sounds like some of those me me men's only Chauvinist clubs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1