Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' All

Pushed thru a couple cups of leftover coffee. Into some fresh...

There are some excessive warmth advisories for the SW... It gonna have to do some gittin' to make excessive here.... it can't be 50`.

@babadono

"Stoner" seems a  little harsh. Hempiphile sounds much nicer.

... a stoner would be smoking the sweepings from my floor

How's everyone today? I "slept in"... it was after 4 when I got up.

I'm being "quiet"....in the doghouse, listening to music. Watched a couple fishing shows, picked burrs from the cat's....... tail.

Scooter is maintenance intensive. Long hair....Not as easy to work as Chuckie. I can take the vacuum to her. She doesn't mind.. .much. Chuckie plays with the vacuum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

@babadono

"Stoner" seems a  little harsh. Hempiphile sounds much nicer.

... a stoner would be smoking the sweepings from my floor

Or maybe someone who has to collect roaches and pipe resin to make a desperation bowl.  Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

All you needed was a piece of cardboard, a pin and a

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

clear class

.  I'm sure no one knows what I'm referring to.

It seems like you have some experience...

Class not so much

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, babadono said:

And again:)

Hey man, just the different stages of quarantine or lockdown:rolleyes:

Reminiscing coupled possibly with the desire to escape to a different plane right now appears to have brought out all those with a particular taste for floating around!

C'mon @dirtmudd you never scored some fresh into your burg killer stuff and no one there had their pipe with them? Some cig smoker always had a lighter.

MacGyvers abounded in real life when we were young sure that was the same everywhere. I've seen LP covers used like that (not mine) and a whole G at once one time on a big pin that was found there!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

All you needed was a piece of cardboard, a pin and a clear glass.  I'm sure no one knows what I'm referring to.

Never heard of it

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

whose idea was it to mix it with tobacco...?

some dumbass

• Haha 4

Now this was back in the day but what a Junior/Senior prom this must have been.  I remember hearing about this going on but just thought it was bull.  Guess it happened!  

https://www.cincinnatimagazine.com/article/in-1968-jimmy-page-and-the-yardbirds-played-at-st-xaviers-prom/?fbclid=IwAR3Dky9BRja6AJBDs1iYMgzLTELU9ofpWfWd4IIQcQnSdgcQduCKU7zhTkY

Yea, I'm THAT old!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Talking different types of hash then dtel pops up another pic of catfish in a box then back to hash again and now none of us have any class it seems.  Works for me!  :)  

I only put that pic once, wasn't me.

Class yes I went but have been done with it a long time, it was overrated. The other kind, no thanks it makes everything boring like the people who claim it, or try to......... easy targets

It's easiest to be yourself, :emotion-55: If your an *** then try to be something else. :emotion-21:

• Like 3

Yea, waaaaay beyond the majority of that stuff anymore.  Not into coughing up a lung now.  Afterall, I am legendary around here so some of the kids have told me today.  hahaha  STILL trying to figure out what I did that made me "legendary."  I just grew a pair when I was young I guess.  Can't figure it out.  Now IF I wore a sarong it might fit!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Talking different types of hash then dtel pops up another pic of catfish in a box then back to hash again and now none of us have any class it seems.  Works for me!  :)  

I'm hungry

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

All you needed was a piece of cardboard, a pin and a clear glass.  I'm sure no one knows what I'm referring to.

The purist approach to the situation. Takes a little bit of

practice.

• Like 4

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Afterall, I am legendary around here so some of the kids have told me today. 

Well not legendary here but stories our kids did hear helped in a strange way, the opposite that I was worried about happening.

Three girls now all over 35 and none of them did the kind of stuff we did when we were younger... and still sometimes. All three of them are good compared to us, I think the stories made them think, sounds like it was fun but no thanks ? 

So if all else fails...

if-you-can-t-be-a-good-example-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2