Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

At one time, half of the employees were from Indiana, left handed and wore glasses.

It's a Northern thing, but there are some odd cats in Indiana. :laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dtel said:

It's a Northern thing, but there are some odd cats in Indiana. :laugh:

How's Ohio lookin?  hahahaha  

Had a beautiful Model 66 that I gave to my buddy's son during my divorce.  He collects and has a nice collection of weapons.  Next day all the brothers were out burning up a couple boxes of 158 grain hollow points I had with it.  One of those things ya think about and realize ya better get it outta the way if you know what I mean.  Doubt I'll ever see that again and just looked about a month ago at today's prices and shook my head.

I did keep my  38 Cal S&W Victory Md s/n 413***, which I was lucky enough to be able to purchase in 1976 while in the military.  Don't think it's ever been fired so that's nice.  Still in the plastic bag with the sale paperwork.  Any of you gun nuts have any idea's on it hit me up.  Nope, NFSale  :)

Odd cats in IN?  hahahaha  😂

• Haha 2

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

At one time, half of the employees were from Indiana, left handed and wore glasses.

Had to say that about Indiana, have a friend there, I don't think he looks here much anymore, we will see ? :laugh:

I only have one gun that has not been shot, It cost me $5 for a raffle ticket for the VFW In Arkansas.  

A chrome double barrel 22 derringer. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

and if he'd trade me that .357 for screen legend Anthony Quinn's tank top, he'd be able to use the shirt many ways ... as a bandage, headband, polishing rag, wear it and pretend he's actually screen legend Anthony Quinn. I tell you @dtel ... a better deal will not come along. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

How's Ohio lookin?  hahahaha

Uh they are normal there. :huh: OK I'm lying

4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Looks like a lil pimp gun to me!  Would still kill ya though.  THAT I get!  hahaha

Never pimped, would be to busy testing out the product.

I'm kind of afraid to shoot it both barrels go off at the same time, plus i have big hands, wouldn't want to hang a finger off the front end.  

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

and if he'd trade me that .357 for screen legend Anthony Quinn's tank top, he'd be able to use the shirt many ways ... as a bandage, headband, polishing rag, wear it and pretend he's actually screen legend Anthony Quinn. I tell you @dtel ... a better deal will not come along. 

I wouldn't trade it for Anthony Quinn, unless he brought his bank account. 

3 hours ago, MyOwn said:

C,C and C has turned into G,G and G? lol

It rotates and changes, in 24 hours it will be something else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Had to say that about Indiana, have a friend there, I don't think he looks here much anymore, we will see ? :laugh:

I only have one gun that has not been shot, It cost me $5 for a raffle ticket for the VFW In Arkansas.  

A chrome double barrel 22 derringer. 

image.jpeg

Not sure about the 'no name' part but I've always wanted one. Turn it into a 22 Mag in a hurry. Alas, we are not allowed here because that would not be suitable for target shooting only. HaHa

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, NADman said:

Turn it into a 22 Mag in a hurry.

Looked at the box it is a 22 Mag.

17 minutes ago, NADman said:

Alas, we are not allowed here because that would not be suitable for target shooting only. HaHa

That's crazy, it could be used for targets, you probably would never hit one.

Guess you can't have a pistol magazine that holds 17 either ? I ordered a extra magazine for a 9mm and it holds 17, I had to put what state I live in for it to be sold and shipped to me. It's sad   

• Like 1

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, NADman said:

Lots of punks around and I know it makes them think.

Nice, I bet it does, good idea.

Ad a little embroidery under the name, have it say " best shot 6 years in a row in the quick draw 44 caliber competition".  :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1