Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I've seen the ads for that "hand cannon"... Handles everything up to a 410... with interchangeable barrels. That looks like fun.

Chuck was mentioning the weather being warm...

at 5PM, conditions in Tucson

107` [108] depending on who/where in town. Cooled down from 109`

4% R/H

... and I would still take this over "Hot" in the SE. Been to DC when it was 95`+ and 80 or 90% R/H.

Wife called about 2PM. Said the Dr said she was the best patient all day.

I had to ask if she was the only patient...

wife says she likes my "sense of humor", though most of my funny goes over her head. Some of it is pretty lowbrow for her... or she doesn't get it. .. Then she laughs crazy at some of those Brit comedies.  and I'm the blonde in the room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I've seen the ads for that "hand cannon"... Handles everything up to a 410... with interchangeable barrels. That looks like fun.

Always wanted one of those pistols that shot 410 shells, that's cool, but never had one.

I have thought about getting some rat shot for either the 38 or the 9 mm, would be great for snakes.

• Like 2

Mornin' All

Going to pick up my pirate in a few... I assume she will have a patch for a day or two.

the weather

cooler.... if you can call 108` as opposed to 109` "cooler". Next week sub 100` predicted and chances of rain.  I'll believe it when I see it. It has felt hot out. The sun has teeth. We're passed that gentle caress stage.

got the house clean just in time for the kid to destroy it. At least I know it WAS clean.

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, KROCK said:

The Caribbean is under there somewhere.

You could see it here the last day or so, just a haze and most of it not here yet.

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Going to pick up my pirate in a few... I assume she will have a patch for a day or two.

Or for a week ? It is your job to tell her pirate things while this is going on because pirates rarely make it into the desert.

108-109 you can keep all of that over there, with our humidity added it would be deadly, or feel like it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I assume she will have a patch for a day or two

I never had an eye patch, so I bought one once. I also once bought a cane and started using it at work.  I didn't get any sympathy -- couldn't even get a free soda out of the scam. 

heartless people I worked with. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Stew.....go on over and give Eric a hand.  He may buy you a Molson in return.

I probably would if I still lived in SoCal; but that drive would requires several bottles of top shelf bourbon ... plus I'm staring at three 12-packs of Molson as I write this. up here, I can pick up beer or have a six-pack delivered (they won't deliver a 12-pack) ... I admit, I'm getting tired of beer now and would love some bourbon or tequila. will have to face my fears and actually go to a store one of these days. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I probably would if I still lived in SoCal; but that drive would requires several bottles of top shelf bourbon ... plus I'm staring at three 12-packs of Molson as I write this. up here, I can pick up beer or have a six-pack delivered (they won't deliver a 12-pack) ... I admit, I'm getting tired of beer now and would love some bourbon or tequila. will have to face my fears and actually go to a store one of these days. 

Wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and keep your distance from people.

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

Okay well if you can't go I'll see if slushie boy will.

• Like 1

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and keep your distance from people.

that's normal life to me ... well, not the mask part. always used hand sanitizer at work and after leaving a store -- and I've been known to avoid people on occasion. 

23 minutes ago, babadono said:

Got another 8 pallets of block delivered a few days ago and 16 tons of gravel this morning....I'll be busy for a while... ain't nuttin but  a party around my place.

You building a studio?

What kind of mixer do you have? You mentioned it one time...

58 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

You're another day older and deeper in debt

Nope, don't take out loans to buy gravel:)

37 minutes ago, Marvel said:

You building a studio?

What kind of mixer do you have? You mentioned it one time...

Studio? I wish. No the basement room will have to do. Its a Presonus 24.4.2

• Like 1